TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - ****Garage Cleaning- prices lowered: coilovers****
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: ****Garage Cleaning- prices lowered: coilovers****

Posted by ttzcadet on April 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 561 times.

Screen Name:ttzcadet
Phone:210-317-5126
E-mail:m.tyler.voss@gmail.com
Research ttzcadet's post history

Message To start with, HKS Hiper D coilovers. They have pillow ball uppers and adjustable damping, ride height, preload and stroke. Progressive spring rates: 8k up front, 6k rear. I got these from another air force guy in japan and couldn't find a whole lot of information about them mainly because they are pretty rare (at least in the states). They have some wear from use mainly on the collars due to adjustment. I now have SPL coilovers but the car sat really well and handled comprably to the SPL's with the current ride height/damping settings. I have pics both on the car for an idea of the stance and off for detail. Lowered to $600, was over $1400 something new but am willing to negotiate. See pics below for comparison to stock, installation, and ride after installation:

Other parts for sale include OEM turbo cores, Specialty Z 2.25 in stainless test pipes and front strut tower brace. Make offers on the rest of the parts. All prices are without shipping. Email for any questions.

Follow Ups
  • ****Garage Cleaning- prices lowered: coilovers**** - ttzcadet 20:47:12 04/27/10