TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Silver Twin Turbo..
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Silver Twin Turbo..

Posted by ForceFedTT (SoCal) on April 09, 2010 at 9:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 691 times.

Screen Name:ForceFedTT
Phone:xxx xxx xxxx
E-mail:Noweyjose@gmail.com
Research ForceFedTT's post history

Message 91 TT, Silver Stage III - NEW Turbos-Properly Modded
Body has 114,000k. A Jdm motor was installed at approx 90k. Car was tuned and chipped at Specialty Z and achieved 306whp and 344ft/lb of torque and 105F and 91octane gas last year. In cold weather these numbers are even higher. The tune is for long term reliability and efficiency rather than some peak power runs that lead to detonation. This car passes CA smog with no problems. The interior has black leather with no cracks on seats or steering wheel/shifter. Slight wear on driver side bolster. Has T- top shades ( i paid $85 for these)
All Mods have less than 5,000 mi and 1/yr. I spent over $7,000 in mods and upgrades to get this car in tip top shape less than a year ago. With the exception of the Jdm motor I have all the receipts of the work and nothing was done cheap. This car pulls and stops like a new car it now has my full confidence in performance driving. My last car before this was a brand new twin turbo Bmw 335i and this has every bit of that performance and more. Believe me, I work in the film industry and when I go to the studios this car gets alot of looks because no one knows what it is and because they are so rare.
Performance:
Brand New Garrett Turbos with 360 degree thrust bearings and aggressive trim rotors for fast spoolup. 6 New Denso iridium plugs (pre gapped and colder to prevent detonation), 3" Stainless Steel Specialty Z Divorced wastegate Downpipes ($675 New) , Specialty Z 3"-2.5" Aluminum Testpipes ($350 New) , Custom Quad 3.5" Magnaflow Exhaust, Z1 Pop Charger JWT ECU, Silver Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller (set for 14psi Max 91 Oct), Carbon Fiber Autometer boost guage, Red Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Z1 Blowoff valves (not loud, tasteful),
Wheels Suspension:
17X8 SSR GT1's (extremely lightweight and rare), Tockico Blue HP Shocks, Eibach Pro kit Lowering Springs (3/4" Drop), Red Specialty Z Subframe spacers, 4 Wheel Computerized Alignment
Misc:
New Axxis Brake Pads, Motul Brake fluid, Full R134 AC conversion, New radiator and upper and lower hoses, Brand New Shifter Bushings, New Transmission mount bracket($85). Timing Belt, water pump, and all belts were done less than 1k ago when the turbos were replaced.
Ext Mods:
Brand new polyurethane Greddy Gracer replica fascia, Wings West Sideskirts.
Stereo:
Sony Xplode Headunit w aux input, Sony Xplode Amp and Kicker amp and 10" Kicker Sub w separate remote bass level control.
The stereo sounds good and puts out alot of bass with the sub.
Apparently, CarFax indicates that the car was involved in an 'accident with a deer' in 2000. I was aware of this when I bought the car and I want to be totally upfront about it so there are no surprises later. It has a Clean and Clear title and still carries the Carfax no problems guarantee. To my knowledge the front bumper and the hood were changed. There is no frame damage, or rust, and it pulls perfectly straight since I bought it and had an alignment done a year ago.
Dings
there is a small dimple underneath the driver side handle, along with some paint fade on the driver handle area and behind the top of the windshield. A very small star shaped crack in the windshield below mirror which has not expanded so i believe it has been sealed.
I'm asking 10,500- which I believe is a fair price considering the quality of the work and mods that have been done to it. I highly enjoyed driving this car, I need rear seats again is why I'm selling it. I have perfect ebay feedback and am active on the forums. Whoever buys this car will be happy and enjoy it as much as i have.
Please No Trades and No Out of Country Transactions. I prefer local but will ship at buyers cost. Thanks for looking-
Email:
rt_sd@mac.com serious inquiries only, No Lowballers Please

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/lecreak/IMG_9366Sidefrontofhouse.jpg ] ">

Follow Ups