Subject SELLING: 1996 Twin Turbo for sale

Posted by 90coupeconversion on April 07, 2010 at 10:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 974 times.

Screen Name:90coupeconversion
Phone:5044324457
E-mail:bcain300tt@yahoo.com
Research 90coupeconversion's post history

Message THIS CAR WILL NOT BE READY FOR DELIVERY UNTIL MAY/JUNE 2010

I am selling a 1996 300ZX Twin Turbo 5-spd. The chassis has 162k miles on it. The original owner overheated the engine, I purchased it from him and brought it back to life. The following has been done since I purchased the car last April. Purchased JDM donor engine, replaced timing components, waterpump, thermostat,all gaskets and seals from the oilpan up, new OE NGK plugs, OE PCV valves, vacuum hoses, replaced all 8mm coolant hoses, perfomed the coolant hose/under plenum bypass. Rebuilt turbos, new turbo gaskets, new pass side turbo feed line. New KYB GR2 struts at all four corners. Complete four wheel brake job including machined rotors, freshly painted calipers and rotors. New tension rods. New OE TT clutch including pilot bushing, TO bearing, disc, and pressure plate. New OE clutch master and slave cylinders. The donor motor was from a 94 evident by the new style plenum and CAS along with the old style injectors. I built the motor back to 96 spec, using the 96 specific parts where applicable(egr tube, cams, CAS, TPS, etc...)to keep it OBD 2/ Emission compliant. I did reuse the new style 96 injectors along with a brand new DW adapter kit. The interior I would rank an 8 of 10, due to the famous seat bolster wear spot, and a rip on the passanger seat. It still has the rear cargo cover in great shape, and all of the suede panels are in good shape as well. I have the original owner's manuel as well as a 96 factory service manuel that come with the car. It also has the original Bose stereo with 3 disc in dash CD changer. The three original keys(valet included), and two factory keyless entry key fobs. The original electronic HICAS 4 wheel steering is intact and works. The previous owner was the original owner and did not purchase this car until 2000. It was part of a dealership estate, and was originally registered to the PO in 2000 with 24k miles on the clock. The carfax is clean, and only shows where the PO had re-registered it every couple of years. To the bad, the car still has the original paint that is starting to show its age on the front and rear bumpers(faded clearcoat). It also has a large dent in the pass rear quarter, that I decided to leave alone for resale so the buyer can see the actual extent of the dammage instead of not knowing how deep the dammage is. Exhaust rattle(not loud, just annoying) coming from the catalytic converter area, not surprising knowing that the converters probaly saw coolant when it was overheated. I am asking $11,500 as is with a set of OE NA polished wheels wearing Hancook Ventus 225/50-16's all around. Or I could put the OE chrome TT wheels back on wearing Fuzion ZRi's 225/50-16 front, 245/45-16 rear bringing the asking price up to $12,500. I can also put in a set of rewrapped seats Black leather w/ red stitching, bringing the asking price up another $500. The reason the car will not be ready till May or June is that I am in the process of registering it now. I would like to put a few thousand miles on the car to break ing the clutch and brakes the right way, and to make sure that the car does not develop and underlying issues since the build. Serious inquiries only. This is one clean Z32. Feel free to contact me via [email]email-bcain300tt@yahoo.com[/email]- for any questions or pictures. Buyer will be responsible for setup and payment of shipping services, if required.

Ben Cain
Southeast Louisiana
bcain300tt@yahoo.com
PH# (504)432 4457

Follow Ups