TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - GT2859R turbos, HKS wastegates, Alum. Flywheel...$1600
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: GT2859R turbos, HKS wastegates, Alum. Flywheel...$1600

Posted by ajmshred on April 06, 2010 at 7:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 904 times.

Screen Name:ajmshred
Phone:860-501-3461
E-mail:ajmshred@hotmail.com
Research ajmshred's post history

Message Hello everyone,

I have two Garrett GT turbos for sale with 2 HKS wastegate actuators. As a bonus, I am going to throw in 2 NEW stainless dump pipes, all new gaskets, a set of z32 turbo manifolds you can port before the turbo install, an older fidanza aluminum flywheel, and a set of white faced gauges.

The turbo specs can be found here: [ http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT28/GT2859R_707160_9.htm ]

They are a GT28R based turbo that are just about equivalent to the GT2560R's except these are capable of higher boost pressures (as can be seen from the compressor maps). They were on my Rb26 240sx for a short time, but I am upgrading to a big single as any self respecting rb26 owner should. Turbos have ~5,000 miles on them and are in as near perfect condition as they can get! No shaft play, and spin all day. Fins on the compressor and turbine wheels are perfect, with the paint still on the compressor fins!

Since they are from an RB26 HKS kit, they will probably not be a direct bolt on setup. Turbo will bolt up to the manifolds without issue, but they will most likely require some exhaust work to bolt up to the downpipes and perhaps swapping compressor housings from the stockers. I will include the intake plumbing pieces if you need them.

Feel free to ask questions! $1600 plus shipping!

Follow Ups
  • GT2859R turbos, HKS wastegates, Alum. Flywheel...$1600 - ajmshred 19:58:08 04/06/10