People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 300zx parts for a 1990 N/A two seater

Posted by Figifister on April 04, 2010 at 9:31 PM
  This message has been viewed 248 times.

Screen Name:Figifister
Phone:6027606040
E-mail:Figifister
Research Figifister's post history

Message Lots of parts that have just been taking up space so if you want something let me know.
All parts work great and are in good condition unless stated. PM or email me for more info or pics, prefer local pickup with cash in hand, if shipped buyer will pay for all shipping and handling charges plus pay pal fees thanks for looking

(BO) means best offer

All a/c stuff works great no holes or leaks system held pressure and compressor pumps and you can feel it pushing air when you turn it. Condenser you can see through 95% of it and just a has a few messed up fins and a small bend in it ................(BO)

air box free you pay shipping

ABS lines, pump, and computer ...........(BO)

rear wiper motor and arm .........$10

washer pump with motors and everything, very clean! ........$10

t-top bags in ok condition can be cleaned up and conditioned .........$20 for both

MISC exhaust shield and CAT shields ...........(BO)

Front and rear brake rotors and calipers sold in set unless you work something out with me otherwise. kit comes with "like new" pads and two pads for the front that are brand new. E-Brake assembly is also included and has EXCELENT pad life left comes with all the hardware needed ill also throw in the heat shields for both front and back ............................$350

Rear suspension parts include Rear Upper Camber Arms, Traction Control Arms, and Rear Toe Connecting Rods on both sides in EXCELLENT condition that includes the bushings .....................$300 for all

2 OEM Front/ 3 Rear shocks 2 are kyb shocks that have not as much miles on them OEM have 130k 5 shocks all together. Can be separated and if you just want springs or just want shocks let me know
......................(BO)

2 chrome TT with 225/50/16 falken azenis 615's 30% tred left
2 chrome N/a with 225/50/16 falken azenis 615's 97% tred left

You can still see the AZENIS marked in the tred from factory on the two N/a rims although i did drive on them for over 5000 miles since they were mounted on the front they barely show wear, as for the rears you could have the tires switched so the less worn tires are on the back and rears go to the front to prolong tread life. the chrome is in good condition with chips and pits expected from driving for 20 years still looks great! one of the rims is missing a center cap that must have fell off while driving or someone stole it but i have another one but its not chrome that i will throw in for free. Each tire goes for about 100 dollars brand new asking ..........$325 for whole set OBO

first two pics were when i had sumitomos just posted for a more closeup of the rims

Follow Ups
  • 300zx parts for a 1990 N/A two seater - Figifister 21:31:40 04/04/10