People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Garage cleaning sale- HKS coilovers

Posted by ttzcadet on March 30, 2010 at 3:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 532 times.

Screen Name:ttzcadet
Phone:210-317-5126
E-mail:m.tyler.voss@gmail.com
Research ttzcadet's post history

Message Cleaning out the garage before another move and wanted to pass on some parts to other TTers out there.

To start with, HKS Hiper D coilovers. They have pillow ball uppers and adjustable damping, ride height, preload and stroke. Progressive spring rates: 8k up front, 6k rear. I got these from another air force guy in japan and couldn't find a whole lot of information about them mainly because they are pretty rare (at least in the states). They have some wear from use mainly on the collars due to adjustment. I now have SPL coilovers but the car sat really well and handled comprably to the SPL's with the current ride height/damping settings. I have pics both on the car for an idea of the stance and off for detail. Looking to get $700, was over $1400 something new but am willing to negotiate. See pics below for comparison to stock, installation, and ride after installation:

Other parts for sale include OS Giken twin disc clutch, OEM turbo cores and front strut tower brace. I purchased the OS Giken with little to no wear from a Colorado guy and during the install found out it was for an NA. The starter pictured was milled down to accept the NA clutch assembly in a TT bellhousing. The clutch is still in great shape with a little oxidation but is no longer a project I want to pursue. I'll take a large loss to get rid of it and am asking $200. Make offers on the rest of the parts. All prices are without shipping. Email for any questions.

Follow Ups
  • Garage cleaning sale- HKS coilovers - ttzcadet 15:43:29 03/30/10