TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Hatch Carpet, Hatch Tonneau, Ttop Straps, stock pipes BO
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Hatch Carpet, Hatch Tonneau, Ttop Straps, stock pipes BO

Posted by pearlzed on March 22, 2010 at 11:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 343 times.

Screen Name:pearlzed
Phone:905 662 5521
E-mail:faiazzaph@gmail.com
Research pearlzed's post history

Message Everything in this listing is best offer, any offer that seems reasonable i will take, so dont be afraid to shoot me one

i hope to have most of this stuff gone asap

keep in mind that i am in canada, but i do not mind shipping to the US, as i have a place in niagara falls NY that i can shit items from, it just may take a week for me to get the items out.

first up - OEM Hatch Carpet... in fair condition, it will look nicer once it is washed for sure. insulation is still in good shape on the back

next - OEM Hatch Tonneau Cover - its in pretty good shape, notice the minor fading where it clips into the back of the z

Ttop straps - if any are missing please let me know as i have them all but there were the ones i could find right away!

Stock charge pipes - id say these are in pretty good shape myself, clamps will come with them

Intake that came with my car -RACTIVE - works okay, but requires a custom fabbed adapter to make it fit on the MAF, very simple to do though

Follow Ups
  • Hatch Carpet, Hatch Tonneau, Ttop Straps, stock pipes BO - pearlzed 23:23:31 03/22/10