TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Greddy 18G, SZ EXP-90 Turbo Kits, BOVs, Spoliers,and More!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Greddy 18G, SZ EXP-90 Turbo Kits, BOVs, Spoliers,and More!!!

Posted by sleek on March 21, 2010 at 3:35 PM
  This message has been viewed 2762 times.

Screen Name:sleek
Phone:
E-mail:sleekz@aol.com
Research sleek's post history

Message SZ EXP-90 Turbo Kit 3,200 plus shipping
Brand New

Photobucket

Greddy 18G Turbo Kit 2,200 plus shipping

I bought a Greddy 16G kit and had the compressor housings machined and 18G wheels installed by Forced Performance(very reputable Turbo company). This conversion was done when the kit was brand new. The turbo kit has around 7k miles on it(3k of these miles were break in for my new motor). I installed new wastegate springs, since the stock ones weaken over time and have trouble holding higher boost after awhile and powder coated all the intercooler piping black. I made 753rwhp with a small show of nitrous. This kit is capable of ~650rwhp on boost alone and 800+rwhp on nitrous. I will include everything to install the kit: intercooler piping, couplers, lines, fittings, turbos, tubular manifolds, external wastegates, and Greg Dupree downpipes(a lot better than what Greddy includes in their kit).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

720CC Injectors 400 plus shipping

These were brand new units I bought and sent to RC engineering to modified to 720cc and balanced. The injectors only have 6k miles on them. I will also include a stock fuel rail that has been modified to accept -6AN fitting on the return side.

HKS BOVs 300ZX Kit 260 plus shipping

Great mechanial condition. They do have some slight oxidation.

Photobucket

Specialty Z 2.5" Aluminum Test Pipes with Wideband bung welded in. 115 plus shipping

SX Fuel Pressure Regulator
Black
Used
-6 ports
$70

300ZX Spoilers

Kaminari with 60 led brake light $250

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Unknown Brand Possible Stillen/Kamanari? $200

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Greddy 18G, SZ EXP-90 Turbo Kits, BOVs, Spoliers,and More!!! - sleek 15:35:05 03/21/10