TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 TT for sale (testing waters)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 TT for sale (testing waters)

Posted by JAR04447 on March 15, 2010 at 4:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 444 times.

Screen Name:JAR04447
Phone:954-243-7416
E-mail:jorgerufin@gmail.com
Research JAR04447's post history

Message I have a 1990 Glacier White 2+0 twin turbo 300zx for sale.
I am the second owner of this car. The original owner had this car up until last year when I purchased it in April of 2009. I have original window sticker and original books that came from the dealer. When I bought the car it was in Mint condition, everything was pretty much flawless. I started daily driving the car in june of 2009 and since I have hit a curb in the rain (no body damage at all) but i did have to replace the rear subframe. And now apparently I had a coolant leaking (somewhere behind the motor) and I drove the car and for about 10 minutes with no coolant till i figured something wasnt right. The head gaskets seem to be in fine condition. I drained the oil and there wasnt any coolant mixed in it. I opened the drain cocks for the coolant on the block and what little came out was just coolant no oil. I havent the started the motor since. The coolant leak i know for sure is coming from the back of the motor somewhere cause i can see the coolant stains and i saw smoke coming from back there. I dont really have the time to fix this nor do i want to so I am just testing waters right now. I bought the car for 9,000. Make an offer and we'll go from there. The car will come with two 6 spoke 350z wheels and two na z wheels. the car has 125,000 miles. The mods on the car are
-solid subframe bushings
-solid diff bushings
-kyb rear struts on megan lowering springs
-oem front struts with megan lowering springs
-full turbo back exhaust (downpipes not installed yet, but will come with the car if purchased). test-pipes and cat back are installed
-jwt pop charger

The bad
-Valve covers gaskets are a lil leaky nothing major, has been like that since i bought car
-needs a 120k service
-tires
-cracked passenger interior trim piece
-little bitty door dents in driver door and one on the hood and one on driver fender ( all of them are barely noticeable)

All pictures will be upon request only, because i dont have any at the time being
please contact me through email at JorgeRufin@gmail.com or by phone 954-243-7416 if I dont anwser please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible

Follow Ups
  • 1990 TT for sale (testing waters) - JAR04447 16:25:10 03/15/10