TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Knowledgeable Z technician in charlotte-concord,
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Knowledgeable Z technician in charlotte-concord,

Posted by musky on March 15, 2010 at 12:07 AM
  This message has been viewed 199 times.

Screen Name:musky
Phone:use email
E-mail:tom.muscatell@gmail.com
Research musky's post history

Message Hi, many Zers on tt.net know me from the past. I did service and upgrades on ALOT of your cars in the greater Charlotte area. I moved down to tampa, FL after college for my job, but I moved back to NC a few months ago, and with the tough economy my business is a little slow. I have been doing service work in the evenings and on the weekends and I am very knowledgeable on the z32 cars. I have done about anything you can do to a z32. From the brake jobs, clutch replacements, and 60k maintenance, on up to full tt conversions, no job is too big or too small. I have the consult software to handle any electrical issues and do all the testing any Nissan stealership can do on your car, but at a much lower price. Feel free to shoot me an email at the above address. Include your name and phone number, and Ill give you a call with an estimate. I also have lots of used z32 parts on hand, so I can save you a good bit of money in that arena as well.

thanks,
Tom

Follow Ups
  • Knowledgeable Z technician in charlotte-concord, - musky 00:07:20 03/15/10