TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - New SZ Inconel Exhaust Manifolds
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: New SZ Inconel Exhaust Manifolds

Posted by Warrz on March 07, 2010 at 3:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 1037 times.

Screen Name:Warrz
Phone:818-618-6987
E-mail:rwarr@sbcglobal.net
Research Warrz's post history

Message I have Specialty Z Inconel manifolds that are new/never used. I purchased these from Greg a little over two years ago knowing he wasn’t going to make these anymore. I was going to use them with a Sport 700 turbo package. I’m now going to go with his new EXP 90s. These won’t work with this bigger turbo package without a spacer plate and extra gaskets on the driver side. I’ve decided to go with the MS manifolds instead.

These are gorgeous light weight, ported pieces of automotive art! They will provide max spool, power and flow with a dyno proven measurable gain over MS cast type manifolds. They are Greg’s later version with the reinforcing gussets. These are probably best suited for service on an all out dedicated track car or occasionally driven testosterone toy. Testosterone toy is defined as car owned by someone who wants max flow and power output with a smaller Sport 500 thru Sport 700 type turbo package for street use. These are probably not best suited to a daily driver situation unless you understand the exotic nature of Inconel, associated longevity, 3-inch down pipes and you’re a maximum response/no lag here junky.

$825 shipped to you in US. Paypal will be 3% extra on this one.

Follow Ups
  • New SZ Inconel Exhaust Manifolds - Warrz 15:37:13 03/07/10