TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 92 TT 5sp 2 seater blk on blk project. 88k miles
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 92 TT 5sp 2 seater blk on blk project. 88k miles

Posted by Gotturbo92300zx on February 21, 2010 at 4:10 AM
  This message has been viewed 495 times.

Screen Name:Gotturbo92300zx
Phone:206-375-6436
E-mail:jphill147974@yahoo.com
Research Gotturbo92300zx's post history

Message Okay this will take a second, i planned to build this car and never finished (no time and no money) This is a black on black 2 seater tt manual trans, w/88k miles, heres what i have done, the interior was completely redone with black and charcle tweed( originally tan/tweed), there are racing 4 point harness seats (suede that i installed to factory mounting so driver is still a power seat) sparco steering wheel, glow gauges, aluminum look trim, pedals, triple gauge piller with gauges(not all hooked up yet) t-tops, cryo 2 kit w/ tank mounted inbetween seats( two sprayers), exterior has ferri tail lights,stillen front center nose panel(4 slots) full vader 2 body kit (not installed)candy apple red powder coated upper plenum,balance tube, water pump inlet/outlet tubes, almost every tube,hose,belt was replaced on motor, unorthodox racing pulley, nismo thermostat, 3" z1 aluminum radiator, with electric fan set up, HID headlight kit, compustar alarm w/ turbo timer, proximity alert, and electric start,1 piece driveline from z1,downpipes,rps six puck clutch (200miles on it)4.10 leader gears(not installed, new in box)cross drilled slotted rotors w/ brand new brake pads(rotors and pads not installed) sub frame spacers(not installed) stock turbos where replaced with used stock turbos that had 20k miles, heres what it will need to run, trans installed, i have it and it is in perfect working order i pulled it to take the motor out and never reinstalled,injectors, stock itercoolers are gone was going to use front mount and never did,ecu was sold,With the tranny installed injecters, ecu,exhaust, and intercoolers and it will run, motor has a leaking rear and front main seal but ran before disasemble. It needs the n/a third taillight( i pulled tt spoiler and filled holes) a few interior trim pieces i never purchased, front tires are bald, one headlight is disasembled. I have spent thousands and thousands(have a huge stack of receipts) on redueing this car and its time give it up.It is truely difficult to put a value on what i have, shoot me an email and we can talk about what stuff you do and dont want, will seperate and sell some stuff seperately, just let me know what you want, if you live in the area best bet is to come look at it, lets talk,taking offers for all of it as a whole preferred Justin 206-375-6436

Follow Ups
  • 92 TT 5sp 2 seater blk on blk project. 88k miles - Gotturbo92300zx 04:10:13 02/21/10