TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 17" SSR Integral A-2 + random parts
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 17" SSR Integral A-2 + random parts

Posted by Insomniac (VA) on January 27, 2010 at 8:40 PM
  This message has been viewed 1593 times.

Screen Name:Insomniac (NV)
Phone:434-426-2168
E-mail:InsomniacZ32@gmail.com
Research Insomniac (NV)'s post history

Message This first ad is really only a TEST. To see if there's any interest in these wheels. Not positive if I really want to let go of them, as they're one of my top 3 favorite wheels on the Z, and I currently own 2 of those sets. But if the right offer comes along, then I'll have to get rid of them since I need the money. Send me an email, or text - I hate talking on the phone.

Front
17x8 - 255/40-17 Falken 452
+32

Rear
17x9 - 275/40-17 Falken 452
+38

The good-
Minimal curb rash when I bought the wheels which was pretty well hidden when I painted them Gunmetal last year, no cracks, all centercaps included. Front tires are in great condition.

The bad -
Passenger front wheel apparently has a small dent in it that I didn't even know was there until I got new tires last year for the front wheels. It balanced just fine, the wheel doesn't lose pressure, and it rides perfectly. So I've had no reason to get it fixed O.o Could use rear tires : ) but I didn't slip at all in the rain the other night.

Other stuff for sale include a perfect condition black dash and a 17x9 pair of Racing Hart Tracer Type-Cs.

Follow Ups
  • 17" SSR Integral A-2 + random parts - Insomniac (VA) 20:40:20 01/27/10