TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 300zx TT (has been swapped)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx TT (has been swapped)

Posted by cville300zx on January 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 396 times.

Screen Name:cville300zx
Phone:(901)619-6080
E-mail:jlaurencemartin@gmail.com
Research cville300zx's post history

Message Basic run down of this car. Its a 1990 cherry pearl red 300zx n/a that has been swapped to a TT. The car does not run so there is no confusion on that. What it would need to run as far as I know would be an ecu, coil packs, and injectors, and injector connectors. The car has a 12 gallon RCI fuel cell located in the hatch area it needs a firewall put over it to pass NHRA tech. It was setup with an Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump that is gone but all the lines and fittings from the cell to the front and for the return are still on the car. The interior of the hatch has been gutted. The exterior of the car the front fascia is gone (it was sold) the drivers side door needs a new mirror and the door has been dented thanks to someone who didnt know how to park. The passenger side 1/4 panel has a large dent in it. Now, on to the reasons to buy the car.

Engine freshly rebuilt less then 200 miles.
JE pistons
Scat rods
Clevite bearings
Arp main studs, head studs
ATI balancer has a few nicks in it from being taken off.
ACT 6 puck clutch and XD pressure plate with less then 600 miles
One off hybrid turbos pretty equal to JWT sport 600s freshly rebuilt with less then 200 miles on them.
Front mount intercooler with custom piping.
EGT and boost gauge
greddy profec type s boost controller

make me an offer and come get it I need it gone. Located just outside of Memphis TN.

EDIT: (901) 619-6080 (leave a voice mail if I dont answer) email is cville300zx@aol.com my name is Jeff.

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx TT (has been swapped) - cville300zx 19:00:07 01/25/10