Subject SELLING: Parting out '91 TT BLACK

Posted by gq300z on January 22, 2010 at 5:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 583 times.

Screen Name:gq300z
Phone:714.390.9789
E-mail:www.gq300z@yahoo.com
Research gq300z's post history

Message TT.net members,
First I want to say thanks for making the part out so easy. Especially to those of you whom have bought parts. I still many Items for Sale and trying to post more as I get more time. Feel free to send me requests if you have any. you can email me
gq300z@yahoo.com
or call me @ 714.390.9789
thanks
Adrian

No pic up yet, but the Complete Ebrake System is out and in good condition

Hatch Shocks, both work great
Photobucket

Driver Side Window. No Motor
Photobucket

Passenger Window. With motor if needed or sold Separately
Photobucket

Steering Wheel, there is a leather wrap sewn on that could easily be taken off if needed,
Photobuckets wheel 2s wheel

controler pods, gauges etc... are in this condition, Ill post more pics tomorrow SOLD AC HOUSING
pods

Gas Door w/hinge
gas door

Driver (powered) and Passenger Seats are in PERFECT CONDITION, Only needs a quick shampoo! I also have a Powered Driver seat in the same condition!
Photobucket
passenger seat 2passenger seat1

Left and Right Rear Tail lights.
rightleft

The hatch has a fiberglass spoiler that can be sold separately. The spoiler paint is good and there are nothing more than some minor hairline cracks. The hatch has never been hit, the lines are smooth and straight. The window is flawless. The paint can be a little foggy in some spots but overall it is pretty good. bumper2bumper1bumper3

the bumper itself is in great condition. The reflector lights ARE SOLD separately. the paint isn't the best, you can see for yourself... I also have the foam insert for it in great condition.
rear bumper3rear bumper 2rear bumper

Here are the two t-tops, sold separately or together. They are in great shape. Glass is Perfect, insides are perfect. The paint is a bit foggy but overall looks good
ttopsttops2

Driver and Passenger Front Fenders. Very good condition. The small scratches seem easy to rub out. One of the two holes on the bottom portion is unsealed(passenger side) An easy fix
passenger fender3passenger fender2
passenger fender

Rear Crash Bar, foam piece goes over it, then rear facia
bumper support

passenger Splash shield. The holes are in good shape, there are no tears or rips
passenger splash shield2passenger splash shield

The exhaust is with flowmaster mufflers, its all welded with new cats, so it will need to be a SoCal sale
exhaustexhaust2
flowmaster

Follow Ups
  • Parting out '91 TT BLACK - gq300z 17:51:47 01/22/10