TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 Nissan 300zxTT,39k org. mi.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 Nissan 300zxTT,39k org. mi.

Posted by Rich@RDZ on January 15, 2010 at 8:45 AM
  This message has been viewed 1085 times.

Screen Name:PhilipZ
Phone:000-000-0000
E-mail:sales@RDZ300.com
Research PhilipZ's post history

Message I am helping a client post his Z for sale. I have inspected this Z and performed maintenance and it is a great Z. Please contact him directly, his information is listed at the bottom.

Client's Z Information:
1990 Nissan 300zxTT with 39k ORIGINAL miles. I'll start by saying that the car does have a salvage/rebuilt title, it was hit on the driver's side door in I believe 2004, new door and fender were installed. Inspected by NY state (Z is now reg. in CT), no frame or other mechanical damage. This car runs and drives great. The interior is almost mint. It has a full bomex body kit installed by the last owner. The only big issue with the body is the passenger side of the front bumper. I hit a box that fell off a truck on the highway and it cracked. my dad and I patched it up and sprayed it for a temporary fix. I have a brand new j-spec bumper with the corner lights that will go with the car if I get my asking price. Mods are as follows: jwt pop charger, greddy evo 2 catback, megan test pipes, stage 3 clutch and light weight flywheel (not sure of the brand, installed by last owner),brembo drilled and slotted front rotors, powertrix tension rods, stock rims were powdercoated black, front and rear strut bars, and more.

asking price $12000
without bumper $11500

name: jordan dufner
email: jdufner@bryant.edu
phone: 203-470-5622

Follow Ups
  • 1990 Nissan 300zxTT,39k org. mi. - Rich@RDZ 08:45:12 01/15/10