TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 TT, 129k miles, Red, Manual, 327hp as dynoed
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 TT, 129k miles, Red, Manual, 327hp as dynoed

Posted by poopscoop on January 01, 2010 at 3:16 PM
  This message has been viewed 726 times.

Screen Name:poopscoop
Phone:4047972872
E-mail:sargemb@gmail.com
Research poopscoop's post history

Message Bought the car from a retired Z enthusiast back in August prior to deployment. I've since come to realize that I do not have the time in my schedule to maintain this car to standard, and as it has recently developed a significant oil leak I had to stop driving it altogether.

Car was maintained at the dealership up to 62k miles, has since been maintained by Z1 motorsports almost exclusively. Car has several mods; 1 piece driveshaft, z1 intercoolers, z1 clutch and flywheel, 10 hours of dyno tuning, new ECU, new radiator, etc. I have all of the original z1 records as well as a condensed version in a word file I can e-mail you. 120k service has been performed. Car was primarily driven on long road trips by the former owner. I havent had much time to drive the car at all myself, but did a few 200 mile+ trips.

Paint job is 2 years old, spoiler is aftermarket, interior has a small tear in the driver's seat but is otherwise good. Car cover included.

Only major mechanical issue is an oil leak origination somewhere above the alternator. Oil pressure sensor is original, and as such is not trustworthy so I haven't been able to drive it since the leak began. Other issues include a pesky code 13 problem I've been trying to resolve since I got the car. Turbos spool fine and dont burn oil. All injectors ohm to standard (I use fuel stabilizer in every tank of gas to counter the ethanol).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Power Antenna still works!

Asking 8500 OBO. Can get it towed locally if you don't want to risk the oil pressure issue.

Follow Ups
  • 1990 TT, 129k miles, Red, Manual, 327hp as dynoed - poopscoop 15:16:22 01/01/10