People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: VG30DE parts

Posted by Slinks on December 29, 2009 at 1:49 PM
  This message has been viewed 235 times.

Screen Name:Slinks
Phone:402-6397887
E-mail:jeip18@gmail.com
Research Slinks's post history

Message Put this up here a while ago, got a few hits but changed email mid sale so here it is again, parting out my engine. Its from a 1991 300ZX NA so make sure to purchase accordingly, for the newer guys I'm just saying not all of these parts will work with all Z32's. Engine had 120K on it. I don't check TT.net all that often so feel free to text me with any inquiries. Anyway, here is the list of goods and my asking prices.

-Heads (includes valves, springs, lifters) $120 For Pair $75 each.

-Cams & Gears (full set, exhaust and intake) $80

-Intake Plenum (upper and lower) $100 Upper plenum with intake manifolds, $50 lower

-Fuel Rail w/ 6 Injectors (less than 8000 miles on each injector) $130 Shipped

-Crankshaft $50

-Set of pistons $50

-5 coil packs (had one bad one in the set) $25 Individually

-Block $50, I know it wont be all that sought after but if you'd like it make an offer

Buyer will be paying shipping and none of these prices are shipped prices except the fuel rail. If you are interested in something contact me and we can figure out shipping and that point. If you live close enough I would consider delivering things myself. I live in Omaha, NE and make it
up to Ames IA (Des Moines area) quite often. Otherwise shipping is up to you since you will be paying it, UPS/FedEx, USPS flat rate box, etc. Once contacted I will check shipping costs, give you a final price and if everything is ok at that point we can go ahead with the sale. My email is
jeip18@gmail.com or my cell number is 402 639 7887. Thanks

Justis

Follow Ups
  • VG30DE parts - Slinks 13:49:02 12/29/09