TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - For Sale: OZ Mito Modular Wheels coming up for sale.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: For Sale: OZ Mito Modular Wheels coming up for sale.

Posted by MannyB on December 28, 2009 at 10:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 645 times.

Screen Name:MannyB
Phone:XXX-XXX-XXXX
E-mail:mbassi1973@hotmail.com
Research MannyB's post history

Message I have a set of OZ Mito Modular wheels that I'm getting ready to sell. I still need to clean them up so I am not posting any pics just yet.
I can send a pic or two of when they were on my car. I was holding on to them for track use due to them being light weight. However my plans have changed.

Size is 18x9 front / 18x10 rear. I am not sure of the offset. I'm sure its on the wheel somewhere(I'll get it when I clean the wheels)

Condition:
The wheels are NOT in perfect condition. They do have some curb rash and scratches on them.
One of the wheels is slightly bent, however it is 100% repairable. I'm probably getting it repaired prior to selling.
Anyhow, these wheels will clean up nicely. These were upwards of 700.00 each when new.

You can shoot me an email if you like with your offer. Please don't low ball, as your email will be ignored.
You can email me at manniacz@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Follow Ups
  • For Sale: OZ Mito Modular Wheels coming up for sale. - MannyB 22:45:10 12/28/09