TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Veilside Wheels, SpecialtyZ Battery, Powdercoated TB's
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Veilside Wheels, SpecialtyZ Battery, Powdercoated TB's

Posted by bbug on December 26, 2009 at 2:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 935 times.

Screen Name:bbug
Phone:909-762-4299
E-mail:bbug
Research bbug's post history

Message I am cleaning up the garage and selling several things that I can no longer keep. Prices are "OBO" so please don't be offended to send me an offer. I have a perfect trader rating on EBAY as bbugarin2 and have several transactions on here too. Thanks for looking.

First up: Extremely rare set of Veilside Wheels made by Andrew Racing. 3 piece wheels with tires. $800 local pickup or $880 shipped. 18x8 (42 offset) and 18x9 (47 offset). These fit 350z, G35 and Supra as well. Only two known sets of these wheels that were imported from Japan.

Yokohama wheels all around. Rear need replacing and fronts are at 75%.

Powdercoated Throttlebodies. Never got to use these. There is a tiny nick on the passenger side throttle body. Will be covered up by intake pipe. Will not affect performance. $100 shipped.

Set of NA chrome wheels. They are straight with little, if any curb rash. Peeling and fading is the only downside. You get two passenger side and two driver side. $160 shipped

Super rare, no longer made Specialty-Z battery tray with lightweight battery. Condition of battery is unknown as it's been in storage for over many years. $125 shipped

------------------------------------------------------

Follow Ups
  • Veilside Wheels, SpecialtyZ Battery, Powdercoated TB's - bbug 14:27:53 12/26/09