People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 92 5-speed NA slick top

Posted by punkzdriver on December 26, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  This message has been viewed 317 times.

Screen Name:punkzdriver
Phone:516-640
E-mail:punkjust@yahoo.com
Research punkzdriver's post history

Message FS - My extremely well maint. 92 slick top.

Ive owned this car since 2002 and bought it when it had about 76k miles. When I purchased it, I had the 60k maint. performed as I was unsure if it was done by the previous owner. The car now has just over 120k miles and had the 120k maint. performed by Bernie in VA.

The car has RCP paint with a black interior. The paint is good but not great. The passenger side was hit while parked in a lot. There are scratches on the rear quarter and passenger door, but no major dents. There are also some evidence of rock chips on the front. The car was a semi-dd here in NY.

The interior was recently refinished. I had the black Imports extreme nova suede kit installed, as well as the Tuner-d seat covers (leather with sueded inserts, ribbed with red stitching) installed. Also, 90% of the plastic pieces were replaced. The shifter, e-brake boots and console cover are J-spec with a NISMO black anondized aluminum shifter, with the Top Speed short shifter kit. The rear cargo areas was not replaced and has some of the normal scuffing seen with Z's. I also have a rear Cusco strut bar installed with the holes finished both with black tubing and J-spec type boots covering the bar coming through the panels. The radio is an Alpine head unit with 4 Alpine speakers.

The windows are tinted and have the dealer-optioned VIN etching.

The wheels are 17" Volk CE-28's with Yokohama tires with less than 1k miles on them. The wheels have the Volk Time Attack center caps with Volk Duraluminum lugs, and Volk metal valve stems.

The suspension has many upgrades including: Tokico Illumina struts, Eibach pro-kit springs, and all new Nissan hardware (nuts, bolts boots), as well as NISMO bushings (all installed at the same time by Bernie). All, I have a black powder coated Carbing front strut bar, as well as the already mentioned Cusco rear bar. I also have Stillen sway bars, as well as upgraded front and rear sway bar end links. I also have the solid subframe spacers, as well as the ES steering rack busings, and SPL front tension rods.

The clutch is a Centerforce II w/ stock flywheel.

The engine is also uprgraded with some custom parts. I have the Stillen intake and ceramic coated headers. The radiator is the upgraded Z1 unit. I have the OEM TT oil cooler. The injectors are OEM stock TT injectors. The underdrive and HI pulleys are the lightened units. The plenum is black powdercoated with many engine pieces chromed. The fuel lines and system was all replaced. This is long already and there are many other upgrades...check my profile.

$7k firm with the wheels (and the OEM set with tires) or $6 without the wheels.

Serious inquires may email me for pics and further information

Follow Ups
  • 92 5-speed NA slick top - punkzdriver 11:03:11 12/26/09