TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Hazard Switch, A/C Pod, ASCD, Pass. Shell + More OEM and Aft
People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: Hazard Switch, A/C Pod, ASCD, Pass. Shell + More OEM and Aft

Posted by spoonerb on December 25, 2009 at 2:27 AM
  This message has been viewed 514 times.

Screen Name:spoonerb
Phone:205-936-0083
E-mail:brett.witherspoon@comcast.net
Research spoonerb's post history

Message Here are several OEM items I am looking for so send me an e-mail with pictures if you are interested in selling.

Some of these parts I might end up buying new. but will see what I can find used or for sale first. I am looking for some excellent condition parts and will need several clear pictures prior to pricing or purchasing. Also please don't be offended if I don't buy for aesthetic reasons and excuse me if I seem overly selective, but I am working on a clean refurbish.

1. Hazard Switch - Please send some clear pics. Of course I need it to be tested to work but also check continuity for ALL of the paths for the off position. There are 7 prongs to be tested for on and just 2 in the on I believe. I would be happy to explain how to do this if needed.

2. Right Side A/C Pod - Need one that could pass for almost new or barely used. No stripped screw holes, broken attachment points, or failing fractures. New would be ideal if someone has an extra.

3. Front strut dust covers - Low mileage or new. No tears or dry riot. Also would like to have the bumbers as well.

4. A.S.C.D. Control Actuator Unit - I really only need the top to the box shaped portion. This is the portion that has the connector. The unit is located in front of batt. Mine is missing somehow and cannot be bought itself. So I will take a non working unit or just a top in decent condition. If you are unsure about the part i am talking about e-mail me.

5. Passenger Side Door Shell - Please provide many clear picrures. Must be white and paint needs to be decent. No deep scratches or dents. Absolutely NO rust. I don't need any internals or anything just the shell

-- I also would consider some aftermarket item listed below --
5. SZ 3" or 2.5" alum. dual tip catback. No resonators. H or X pipe.
6. JWT Pop Filter
7. Aftermarket Springs - Eibech preferred. Low mile or new.
8. 99' J-spec front end, lamps and some of accessories - Light used or below popular retial. E-mail for specific additional items besides front end and lamps I need.
9. Turbo Timer

Follow Ups
  • Hazard Switch, A/C Pod, ASCD, Pass. Shell + More OEM and Aft - spoonerb 02:27:53 12/25/09