TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TT Motor, EFI Harness, Nismo 615's, GT600r's, Swap Parts
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: TT Motor, EFI Harness, Nismo 615's, GT600r's, Swap Parts

Posted by sammystubag on December 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 992 times.

Screen Name:sammystubag
Phone:Prefer Email
E-mail:satanstinydevil@gmail.com
Research sammystubag's post history

Message I apologize in advance for the blurry pictures for those of you whom it bothers. They were taken quickly with my phone so I could post this ad tonight.

TT Motor

I got this motor in a deal from a local buddy. It's a complete motor minus a set of turbos. The motor ran very strong with no major problems. The previous owner of this motor took meticulous care of it. When I'd gotten it, it still had all the egr and emissions hooked up, as well as the pcv in the oem routing. Everything on this motor looks healthy for its age.

It's also got Nismo 615cc injectors in a 300degree rail and a Greddy timing belt. Pictures below:

Motor itself

Quick shot of the injectors and fuel rail

It's hard to tell, but you can see the blue on the edges of the timing belt from the original Greddy paint

I'm asking $1400 + Shipping and PayPal, but everyone's got their price

GT600r/GT2560/GT28R Turbos

These are a fresh set of gt28r's. Never been ran, never been installed. They've also got HKS wastegate actuators. Inlet and outlet adapters are being ordered this week for proper fitment, or at a discounted price I can leave the outlets that are on it and you can buy a silicone elbow. They've already been clocked to fit a Z32 and include return lines and braided feed lines.

The gt600r is a very popular turbo choice for the Z32. They provide the opportunity at a wide range of power levels without sacrificing spool up time and a ton of money. If you search, you'll find that many people are happy with the 2560s for both a daily driver and a fun street car as an all-around turbo.

I'd like to get $1500 + Shipping and PayPal for these.

90-93 EFI Harness
No broken connectors, nothing wrong with harness. There will be NO injector clips sold with this harness if not bought with the injectors.

$250 Shipped

Boost Piping/Intercoolers/Recircs
Complete set of intercooler piping/intercoolers in good condition.

$300 + Shipping

PLEASE NOTE: These prices are not set in stone, but I do feel I have these things pretty fairly priced. And, don't forget, there's always discounts when you buy in package deals!

Follow Ups
  • TT Motor, EFI Harness, Nismo 615's, GT600r's, Swap Parts - sammystubag 21:47:17 12/16/09