TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - *** 2010 Calendars *** 2010 Calendars *** 2010 Calendars ***
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: *** 2010 Calendars *** 2010 Calendars *** 2010 Calendars ***

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on December 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 487 times.

Screen Name:ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA)
Phone:9162247521
E-mail:Chris.Touponce@comcast.net
Research ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA)'s post history

Message So, once again, congrats to the 12 members who got the calendar months. I also made a bonus page and put as many pics as I could on it. The images were chosen by my wife for the bonus page and we hope you enjoy them. Below you will find several images of what the calendar will look like. I didn't want to give away all the surprises so we took random screen shots of different areas of the calendar. Some are of the main page and some are of the date page. I feel they turned out much better than last years and hopefully you all do as well.

After much thought on the subject, I decided to award the cover to LJZTT. For some reason the picture I choose struck a note with me. I really felt moved by the background image of the memorial. For that reason I went with a simple cover so as to not take away from the image itself. Below you will find a picture of the cover among a few others.

As of now, ordering will begin. For payment I prefer paypal. This email is my paypal account. PLEASE PUT "CALENDAR" (without the quotes) in the subject line of the email/paypal so it will get routed into a sub folder and not clutter up my email. If you mess it up I won't penalize you but please try to get it correct.

The calendar pricing I got was 16.99 each plus shipping. This is expecting a run of at least 100 calendars so please don't let me down guys. For those that order, if we don't make the 100 I will NOT ask for any more money. You will get your calendar for the set price. Shipping is $6 priority USPS in the United States. The shipping is for up to 2 calendars. If you want more than two calendars then email and I will let you know what it will be since they will need to go into a larger package. Also, for those outside of the US who have contacted me, email me again since I lost all my emails with the computer crash so I can get you a shipped price also.

Congrats once again everyone. I enjoyed this but I am glad it got done fast since finals are coming up. You all made this an easy and fun project for me.

ChrisZTT

Cover

Bonus Page

Pages

Follow Ups
  • *** 2010 Calendars *** 2010 Calendars *** 2010 Calendars *** - ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) 20:42:57 12/12/09