Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx TT

Posted by Obeeone on November 25, 2009 at 12:29 PM
  This message has been viewed 797 times.

Screen Name:Obeeone
Phone:1(801)890-6962
E-mail:Obeeone420@hotmail.com
Research Obeeone's post history

Message Hello,

I am selling my 1990 Nissan 300zx TT because winter is here and I need to get my wife a car that she can drive in the snow.
It has been a great car for me and I hate to see it go, but I must live Z less for the first time in 13 years.

I have done some minor performance upgrades since I bought the car which at the time had 133,000 miles on it. I have had it now for about two years and now has 141,200 miles on it.

Performance:
Megan Downpipes
Z1 test pipes
HKS hyper exaust
Silvertwin short shifter
JWT ECU, fed, man, 370.
Boost jets for 14 psi.
Brand new Sumitomo HTRZ on stock rims

Interior:
Brand New Pioneer deh5100ub in dash cd with ipod cable in glove box
Autometer C2 boost gage and a/f gage

Exterior:
Brand new Stillen GTZ-R first generation front end and new paint on the front end to match.

Maintenance:
I use mobile 1 full synthetic 10w-30 and change every 3000 miles which I am doing this weekend so brand new oil change Nov. 30, 2009
I have just installed a brand new timing belt, idlers and tensioner at 140,000 miles.
When I installed the down pipes at 135,000 miles I checked the shaft play on the turbos and found almost zero play and no signs of oil leaks around the seals. The car does not smoke at all, but there is now some lifter noise or possible the VTC's starting to make noise, which until it got cold here never happened before.
I have removed the AIV system, but still have all components if for some reason someone would want to reinstall it, no need though.
The rear strip underneath the wing has been replaced, but the twin turbo and nissan decals have not.

Blemishes:
Interior drivers door panel has small hole which can be seen in pics. Drivers side seat is showing wear in seat cushion, but the side bolster is in very good shape.
Drivers side door has some small chips around the edges where it opens.
Rear wing has some cracks and is showing its age.
Passengers tail light has a small crack, but I have a brand new one sitting in a box in my house for replacement. I just don't want to install it right before winter and have it possible crack as well.

Extras:
I have the stock cats for emissions that I can include
I have an HKS EVCI that I can include
I have a greddy turbo timer that I can include with the sub harness, but aftermarket alarm makes for a more difficult intallation of turbo timers.
I have a complete set of stock wheels with tires that are in rough shape, but are not broken or cracked in any way. They are refubishable, used for winter driving
I have a set of Injen Hard pipes that I never installed will be included, I personally didn't like the style of them.

Pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Please contact Ben at:
Obeeone420@hotmail.com - please put z for sale in subject line
Cell 801-808-1092 - for any questions as well you might have on the car. Thanks for looking

I am currently asking $8499 locally, but now winter is here and I need to get rid of the car so I am entertaining other offers.

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx TT - Obeeone 12:29:49 11/25/09