People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: LOTS Stock TT Parts and AutoMeter Gauges

Posted by Adam_K89 on November 24, 2009 at 9:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 328 times.

Screen Name:Adam_K89
Phone:607-725-2820
E-mail:akies89@aol.com
Research Adam_K89's post history

Message All parts off a 91 TT and are stock.

1) water pump with 5000 miles. I had a coolant leak it was misdiagnosed as the water pump, ended up to be a coolant line. Pump was installed 5k miles ago when I put a new engine in the car, its in perfect working condition! $50.

2) clutch and flywheel. both with about 90k miles. In great condition. Reason for selling: I installed a performance clutch. $150. I can get the flywheel resurfaced for an additional $30. but it doesn't need it in my opinion.

3)Passenger side head light. Has a crack in the housing, still sealed from the elements but will sit about .25'' lower on 1 side. $50

4)air box with BRAND NEW filters. $45

5)all stock injectors in rail. 1 has a broken cap. all ohm good $100

6)EFI engine wring harness. has about 90k miles. $150

7)bottom radiator hose $25

8)pullys: crank, water pump, power steering, and alternator. $30

9)factory radio cd and tape $25

10) driver side window $50. not sure how to ship this...

11)Autometer Cobalt tach with shift light. used but in brand new condition. $150

12)Autometer carbon fiber air/fuel gauge. Great condition $50

13)Autometer carbon fiber boost/vac gauge 30psi. Great condition. $50
if you buy both gauges I will throw in the pillar pod and pillar!

14)all 4 stock wheels and tires. the 2 front tires and in great condition and rears and no good. wheels them selves are in great shape. $best offer

15)4 17'' chrome wheels with tires. tires still have some good life in them. $best offer

If interested in anything I can email you pics just let me know. All prices exclude shipping. I will also consider offers on all the listings if you believe anything it priced to high. I might have forgotten some parts so ask if you need anything, I might have something laying around!

thanks

Follow Ups
  • LOTS Stock TT Parts and AutoMeter Gauges - Adam_K89 21:02:45 11/24/09