TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 91 TT part out, upgrades... and stock stuff.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 91 TT part out, upgrades... and stock stuff.

Posted by RageLtMan on November 24, 2009 at 5:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 410 times.

Screen Name:RageLtMan
Phone:6178214803
E-mail:blukashev@gmail.com
Research RageLtMan's post history

Message While doing my build i ended up with a bunch of spare stuff left over.

First off is a 91 TT trans, used, no issues - z1 sells them for 850 which i think is evil, so i'm shooting for around 700 + shipping. Along with that is a JWT clutch and light flywheel, also used, but in good shape. Lightened flywheels are the way to go for anyone having a fun car, and if you have a Z... JWT sells the flywheel for 425 new, so so 350 used seems reasonable for a good flywheel. Clutch kit sells for 680 new, so long as youre doing a clutch i'd suggest a new disk, this one has some glaze, though i never had any slip even @ ~350whp (factor in drive line loss and you get what the clutch sees). Very good piece of gear to have with the flywheel. Im not sure how much disks are - cant figure it out on JWTs site, but make me a reasonable offer and we'll figure it out. Oh, and if anyone needs a carrier shaft, ive got a spare

I also ended up with a pair of stock t25s in great condition - these things have no shaft play whatsoever - im rather impressed, spool great, ran with no issues at all @ 15.1psi. Downpipes and manifolds if you need them (in case someone's doing a conversion). 200 per turbo other stuff would be a bit extra

I also have JWT ECU (the gem of my original setup, tt 5spd). Rev limiter is higher, no top speed governor, etc. JWT sells em for 695, i'm willing to part with it for 650 - not exactly a wear and tear part :). (im running 740s so i cant use it. zem time)

now the sad part - ive most of my original z left, sans front passenger corner. Car met with guard rail, not a fun date. However, misc interior components are available, doors, seats, wiring harnesses, etc, and a full rear end with subframe spacers (new car has energy kit). Can be used as a track car, pet project, whatever. If you want the whole thing, please get in touch with me before people start picking out parts. I still need to get some stuff from it, so it might be a week or two before i ship anything out from the chassis - new car is somewhat of a cluster (whoever painted the new one flat gray on the outside and blue on the inside should get their head examined, wood screwed body kit, etc. scary, very scary). Oh, its silver, and i miss it :(.

Basically if you need parts, i may have them, so just ask.

Follow Ups
  • 91 TT part out, upgrades... and stock stuff. - RageLtMan 17:46:44 11/24/09