TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Greddy SMIC, ST adjust. sways, UR pulley set and
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Greddy SMIC, ST adjust. sways, UR pulley set and

Posted by Arturo C. on November 06, 2009 at 11:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 779 times.

Screen Name:Arturo C.
Phone:(787) 486-0075
E-mail:arturocmorales@gmail.com
Research Arturo C.'s post history

Message Baker silicone radiator hoses. Pictures are TT.NET sized but if you need the huge ones I can email them.

Greddy side mounted intercoolers used but in great conditions with the couplings. There is one that received a small hit at the bottom rear as you can see in the individual pictures.
$500.00
Both

See at the left the small indentation.

New Suspension Techinques adjustable swaybars
$260.00

Unorthodox Racing Red pulley set but is missing the power steering one. They were mounted but not used but still have markings were the nuts go and a scar made by a careless mechanic.
$200.00

Baker red radiator silicone hoses.
They were mounted filled with coolant but engine just idled when used.
$70.00

Payment method is Paypal and if funds are from a credit card please add the 3% fees (I'm not a merchant). Items are shipped from San Juan, PR 00923. You select your shipping method and I will charge the actual shipping cost. I recommend paying for insurance otherwise I will not be liable for in transit mishaps. I will pay for delivery confirmation in case you select the USPS.
No, I will not send a brick (too expensive). I've been a member of this forum since day one and before that from twinturbo.com. I have dealt with a lot of members in this forum and buy from every forum sponsor (and ex too). You can check my ebay feedback (arturoc.) too.
You can contact me at arturoc(@dd to)prtc.net or arturo.c.morales(@dd to)excite.com or call me 787-486-0075

Follow Ups
  • Greddy SMIC, ST adjust. sways, UR pulley set and - Arturo C. 23:00:15 11/06/09