TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - For sale dress-up parts (bling bling) and security lugs
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: For sale dress-up parts (bling bling) and security lugs

Posted by Arturo C. on November 06, 2009 at 11:47 AM
  This message has been viewed 397 times.

Screen Name:Arturo C.
Phone:(787) 486-0075
E-mail:arturocmorales@gmail.com
Research Arturo C.'s post history

Message Every thing is new.

Chromed (vacumme metalized) headlights inserts
$100

Stainless steel engine dress-up kit but I will keep the security screws and the bit.
$50

Prestige Wheels Accessories wheel lock nuts.
$10

Payment method is Paypall and if funds are from a credit card please add the 3% fees (I'm not a merchant). Items are shipped from San Juan, PR 00923. You select your shipping method and I will charge the actual shipping cost. I recommend paying for insurance otherwise I will not be liable for in transit mishaps. I will pay for delivery confirmation in case you select the USPS.
No, I will not send a brick (too expensive). I've been a member of this forum since day one and before that from twinturbo.com. I have deal with a lot of members in this forum and buy from every forum sponsor (and ex too). You can check my ebay feedback (arturoc.) too.
You can contact me at arturoc(@dd to)prtc.net or arturo.c.morales(@dd to)excite.com or call me 787-486-0075

Follow Ups
  • For sale dress-up parts (bling bling) and security lugs - Arturo C. 11:47:57 11/06/09