TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TT Swap, Swap Parts, Old Style NISMO 555's, TT Motor Partout
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: TT Swap, Swap Parts, Old Style NISMO 555's, TT Motor Partout

Posted by sammystubag on October 20, 2009 at 9:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 523 times.

Screen Name:sammystubag
Phone:Prefer Email
E-mail:satanstinydevil@gmail.com
Research sammystubag's post history

Message Hello, I have a long list of parts I'm trying to sell. If you're interested in any particular part of a motor, email/pm me. I get online every day and have my email forwarded to my cell phone, so I'll try to be prompt about returning your inquisitions.

Motor Swap
This is a JDM motor that has had its basic maintenance items addressed (and some not so basic), which includes:

-Timing Belt and Tensioner
-Valve Cover Gaskets (Both intake and exhaust)
-Oil pump
-Rear Main Seal
-Oil Pan Gasket
-Upper Intake Gasket
-Cam Seals
-And, finally, FRESH stock turbos.

Never burned any oil, boosted very healthy. No oil in the intake piping, no oil out the exhaust. Motor ran great.

The swap also includes:

-TT Rad
-Accordion tubes
-Hardpipe Set
-Intercooler Piping/Stock Intercoolers
-OEM Driveshaft (if wanted)
-FRESH <5K-Mile 91 Harness (with PTU relocation already done)
-Stock ECU
-JDM or USDM downpipes (Whichever the buyer wants. JDM dp's will bolt up to NA test pipes, USDM will not.)

Plus any other parts I'm forgetting

I'm letting all of this go for the low price of $1950 + freight + 3%PP. The motor was in my car, then I got a great line on another motor with better options that I had to have. I'm somewhate negotiable on the price, but this is a pretty good deal considering what you're getting. The only other thing you'll need for the swap is a lower rad support, which can be purchased at z1 or elsewhere.

Motor Partout/Other Stuff

-Old Style NISMO 555's. All ohm to within spec - $475 + Shipping and Paypal

-2 Sets of stock turbos to be rebuilt - $250/set + Shipping and Paypal

-TT Shortblock (You can still see crosshatching! Ask for pics!) - $250 OBO + Shipping and Paypal. Willing to deliver within reason. Pickup's always cool.

Motor Parts
Ask me if I have it and we'll work out something. I've got everything from water lines to rods, manifolds to oil pan, etc.

Thanks for your time. Remember, these prices are not completely set in stone. Hope to be hearing from you all soon!

NOTE: For those of you concerned about the health of this motor. Thinking about getting a motor from one of the importers in the U.S or Canada? Think about this: you honestly have no idea what you're going to get when you buy an imported motor. Search through the forum for threads about imported motors. Very few (the lucky ones) got motors that looked fresh out the box, but many, many others have not been so lucky. A friend of mine ordered a B18C1 and went through three before he got a good one. The first had a blown head gasket, the second had a cracked block, and the third one had bad lifters (which he figured was the lesser of three evils and decided to keep).

Compression numbers on this motor are good, last time I tested all numbers came back around 160 with the largest deviation between two cylinders being around 10psi or so. Please don't dick me around.

If you're going to come up and buy it, that's fine. But don't back out at the last second.

Follow Ups
  • TT Swap, Swap Parts, Old Style NISMO 555's, TT Motor Partout - sammystubag 21:36:27 10/20/09