TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - OEM R33 GTR Skyline Wheels
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: OEM R33 GTR Skyline Wheels

Posted by blaZeZin on October 11, 2009 at 4:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 1586 times.

Screen Name:blaZeZin
Phone:
E-mail:ttblazezin@yahoo.com
Research blaZeZin's post history

Message I have a set of OEM Skyline GT-R wheels from an R33 up for sale. I purchased them about 2 years ago from Adam(NoVa) because my old wheels would not clear my StopTech brakes. I'm fairly confident they will clear any 13" big name brake kit on the market. As they sit not, I have a little over an inch of clearance from the spokes to the caliper. They are in great condition and look like they came with the car from the factory (but better sizes of course). I can only say that fitment is good on my 300ZX. I've seen 240SX guys run them to with smaller tires though. All I have is a rear fender roll done and there are no problems. I know they will fit a lot of other cars but don't want to specify fitment just in case they don't. I can help you decide if they will fit by your car model if you would like. The figures are:

Wheels:
17x9" with a +30 offset all around
Tires:
Toyo RA-1 275/40/17 all around

I have all the center caps as well but one of them has broken tabs and will not stay in (last picture). I personally would rather not run the center caps anyways but I do have them. Originally bought the tires for over $800 plus mounting and balancing. The tires have a little over 1,500 miles on them of regular driving around town and maybe 100 miles of mountain driving. They feel like they are just breaking in still to me. In the twisties, they grip like no other street tire you can buy. I've read that these are great auto-crossing tires but have never made it out.

I am looking to get $1,400 for the set. I can also separate the wheels and tires if needed but will need to find buyers for both before I'm willing to sell separately. Wheels alone: $900, Tires alone: $600
I am not looking for any trades.

Drivers Rear

Drivers Front

Passenger Front

Passenger Rear

Rear Caliper clearance (about the same as front)

Side Shot

From the Front

From the Rear

Front Shot

Back Shot

Side Angle

Follow Ups
  • OEM R33 GTR Skyline Wheels - blaZeZin 16:34:35 10/11/09