Phone:
E-mail:ttblazezin@yahoo.com
Research blaZeZin's post history

Message 1993 300ZX Convertible

Cocoa Bronze Metallic with Bone Leather

5-speed manual transmission

128,xxx miles

Asking Price - $5,500 obo

For sale is my 1993 Cocoa Bronze Metallic Convertible 300ZX (5 Speed). This color was only available in 1993 and only on convertibles. It also only came with Bone interior which was only an option on convertibles. There were only 103 of this type of car produced and the only difference between them is automatic or manual transmisison.

I purchased this car from the second owner in October of 2007. I have since replaced and fixed a few issues with the car. Tires have around 5,000 miles on them so they have plenty of life left. The only thing that doesn’t work is the speedometer. The odometer and trip meter still work. The starter is also starting to act up but still starts the car every time. the starter needs to be cleaned or replaced.

It has a DEI Automate alarm that works well. The previous owners also installed some stereo components. There is a Sony head unit, equalizer, 6 CD changer in the trunk, and front speakers with tweeters mounted near the A-pillar, and a Rockford Fosgate amplifier. I had the wiring sorted out by a friend because it was poorly wired.

Mileage is currently around 128,xxx. Price is $5,500 or best offer. I am not interested in trades of any kind. I am located in south Sacramento. The best way to contact me would be e-mail and I will usually respond within a day.

Follow Ups
  • 1993 CBM Convertible - blaZeZin 16:32:27 10/11/09