TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SSR Integrals 17x8 17x9 with Falken Azenis 275's (rear) & 245's (front)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SSR Integrals 17x8 17x9 with Falken Azenis 275's (rear) & 245's (front)

Posted by V.S. on October 08, 2009 at 3:17 AM
  This message has been viewed 951 times.

Screen Name:V.S.
Phone:423-255-2445
E-mail:leestringfield@gmail.com
Research V.S.'s post history

Message I just wanted to put it out there that I am selling my Integrals because I bought a set of Integral GT1's.

These wheels are in very good condition, and are one of the absolutely best looking wheels for the Z - hands down - no dispute. They are beautiful in their own simplistic right, and I get tons of compliments about how well they set the car off.

A little bit about them: These wheels are made of thixoforged aluminum, and SSR's are the only wheels on the PLANET to manufacture wheels this way. They are lightweight and strong, and are not bent. These wheels have been kept in very good shape; there are a few minor imperfections, but nothing serious.

They are equipped with Falken Azenis which have about 6,000 miles put on them. I went about as wide as I could go, having 275's in the rear and 245's up front, and I have absolutely NO rubbing issues whatsoever.

These have been a killer wheel/tire combo, and although I would love to keep them, I cannot justify it.

Price is $1100 for the wheels, or $1275 including the tires. They will be cleaned and polished before shipping. Email me ( leestringfield@gmail.com ) or call 423-255-2445 for more information. I have not taken individual pictures yet, but will do so soon. You can get a good idea from my signature picture and others. I am willing to work with local Z'ers! It saves me a lot of hassle not having to ship these, so if you are serious please don't hesitate to contact me and we can arrange something.

Follow Ups
  • SSR Integrals 17x8 17x9 with Falken Azenis 275's (rear) & 245's (front) - V.S. 03:17:22 10/08/09