People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Custom, professional powder coating

Posted by PowderHouse on October 04, 2009 at 5:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 297 times.

Screen Name:PowderHouse
Phone:817-308-3179
E-mail:jeff@powderhouse.biz
Research PowderHouse's post history

Message Folks, it`s been a couple of years since I posted here. I just didn`t have the heart after I sold my Z, so I stayed away :(

Anyway, I`ve been busy since I left. My son was born, and actually sees his 4th birthday on tuesday! I also opened a custom powder coating shop. There was always a laundry list of things I wanted to do with the engine bay of my Z that I never got to do. Now I have the means to do it for other people`s cars.

We do everything from wheels to throttle bodies. The most popular items so far have been matching intake manifold and valve covers for the Z`s. Individually the manifolds are about $135 (I do upper and lower for that, just because I have a connection with these cars) and valve covers average about 70 bucks a pair. I offer a package on these parts at $165, and am considering offering a group deal at $145 if ten (or more) people get in on it. Don`t have to be the same color, just ten sets of VC`s and intakes.

That price gets any basic color; white, black, yellow, red, etc...for a small upcharge we can get into the really cool stuff. Flip flop colors, irridescents, dormants (VERY sweet, rich, deep colors), even glow in the dark!

Also, here in the next two weeks I will also be offering ceramic coatings for turbos and exhaust manifolds.

For the quickest reply just email me @ jeff@powderhouse.biz or even call the shop at 817-308-3179.

Thanks! (and I`m glad to be back. Maybe even start working on another Z soon!)

Follow Ups
  • Custom, professional powder coating - PowderHouse 17:09:46 10/04/09