TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 300ZX TT Rolling Chassis! On Ebay! Make Offer!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 300ZX TT Rolling Chassis! On Ebay! Make Offer!!

Posted by nemo1080 (Iowa) on September 24, 2009 at 6:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 1083 times.

Screen Name:nemo1080 (Iowa)
Phone:email
E-mail:nemo1080@hotmail.com
Research nemo1080 (Iowa)'s post history

Message Asking $1500. I bought a new Z, and no longer have use for this rolling chassis. I have owned it for over 4 years. The car is sitting on stock tt wheels, with ok tires. It has a full interior, tweed with leather seats. has wiring harness in fair shape.
Car has 142,000 miles on it. It has dents and dings, and they are pictured It also has rust in front of the rear
passenger wheel. I am willing to include a pearl white rear clip with the sale of the rolling chassis. This can be used to fix all of the rust on the car, for CHEAP. Much cheaper than having a body shop fabricate something up.I am also including a fidanza short shifter, and greddy front bumper with the vehicle. These alone are worth more than $300. The vehicle has in tact intercooler piping, stock recirc valves, full interior, full suspension and brakes. It has the specialty Z teflon coated stainless braided brake lines ($120), good for track use. The car also has a drive shaft, full rear sub frame, rear steering in tact, power steering system in tact, alternator harness, slave cyl. What it does NOT have is an Engine, 4 rubber boost pipes, transmission, clutch, radiator, radiator hoses and various nuts and bolts, and ECU. I would like to keep this car as a project, but i would rather sell it to help finish off my other Z. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and i will get back to you asap. The car is not drivable, and you would need to pick it up with a trailer. I am also willing to accept offers, again, just shoot me an email.
You could also easily make $1500 parting it out, if you are willing to deal with the hassle (I am not). I am willing to negotiate on price, as I do need to have this car sold asap. Please email me with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also reach me by phone 6415900181.
Could possibly trade for nistune, and various tuning parts, like wide band o2's, or nistune + cash.

bumper paint flaking

Photobucket

Photobucket

rust in front of ps wheel

rust cancer

rust

rust

wing rot

dent above ps door handle

dent in hood (snapped motor mout)

Photobucket

rust

seat tears

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

drive shaft and fidanza short throw.

dent above door handle

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • 300ZX TT Rolling Chassis! On Ebay! Make Offer!! - nemo1080 (Iowa) 18:17:14 09/24/09