TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 90 2+2 76k project car, plus many other parts
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 2+2 76k project car, plus many other parts

Posted by Branz on September 22, 2009 at 5:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 299 times.

Screen Name:Branz
Phone:(513) 504-1277
E-mail:branzz@hotmail.com
Research Branz's post history

Message I have a silver 2+2 project car that I would like to sell. The car has silver and black interior in excellent condition. Exterior body is in great shape but most likely will need painted due to scuffs and minor dings. No motor or transmission is in the car. The front core support was damaged. The damaged core I have removed and have a new one sitting in its place needing trimmed and welded into place. I have a motor with a 5spd transmision for the car that is included along with headlights, front bumper cover, hood and fenders. $1600. Car has a ky salvage title. Email me for more details and pictures.

I also have many other parts available, NA and TT (tt parts mainly consist of suspension, a/c, power steering lines - NO motor/turbos/intercooler piping)

Blue/Black/Tan interiors, oodles of NA suspensions parts, doors, t-tops, headlight/ac control pods, lug nuts, wheels, wheel liners, rear quaters, hatches 2+2 and 2+0, rear quarter glass.........

Let me know what you need. (513) 200-6563

Follow Ups
  • 90 2+2 76k project car, plus many other parts - Branz 17:25:15 09/22/09