TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 TT $7000 and stock + aftermarket parts for sale.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 TT $7000 and stock + aftermarket parts for sale.

Posted by zbigdogg on September 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 924 times.

Screen Name:zbigdogg
Phone:801-547-7988
E-mail:zbigdogg@yahoo.com
Research zbigdogg's post history

Message 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo. Very Fast. Engine was rebuilt less than 5000 miles ago. Engine was rebuilt by AMZ Performance. Wisco pistons, toga bearing and Eagle rods, AMZ stage 2 turbo kit. Lightened flywheel and upgraded AMZ 6-puck clutch kit. 3in ss stillen exhaust to include gutted cats and 3in downpipes. Upgraded Ashspec ecu, 555 cc injectors, stillen silicon intake hoses, hose kit and ram-air pop charger. larger cross-drilled front rotors and 350z 18in Ray’s Engineering forged rims and lowered suspension. Stillen short-throw shifter, Sport pedal set, apex boost gauge, white face gauge panel and mp3 deck. There is also a hicas eliminator. There is a Stillen front air-dam and a Stillen F40 style rear-wing. Listing Price does not include the following items. I will sell together or seperate as needed. I have these additional parts but have not installed (and will include based on sell price) a front mount intercooler ($750), hks bov kit ($500), turbo timer w/ wiring harness ($100), new ram-air pop-charger (twin head) ($225), electronic valve controller (boost controller)($225) and oil pressure gauge. The air conditioning (firewall forward in the engine bay $300) and cruise control had been removed. I have all the parts in order to get it back to working condition. I also made a sub-woofer box designed for a JL Audio 8in sub and a twin box that will substitute for storage space ($100). There are also some original parts to include a set of tail lights, original boost hoses and the plastic under-carriage the goes on the original air dam ($100). Must sell due to me moving. Any reasonable offers will be accepted. Pics Available on request.

Follow Ups
  • 1991 TT $7000 and stock + aftermarket parts for sale. - zbigdogg 21:44:20 09/21/09