TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Looking for good running NA engine (under 100K prefered)
People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: Looking for good running NA engine (under 100K prefered)

Posted by BCs300z on September 16, 2009 at 5:45 AM
  This message has been viewed 206 times.

Screen Name:BCs300z
Phone:Please email me
E-mail:ajaxbeauford@gmail.com
Research BCs300z's post history

Message I am looking for a good replacement engine for a 2+2 that I have. I prefer to deal with a member here before going to an outside source or importer.

I prefer an engine that was only pulled because you decided to TT your car. The engine must be in near perfect mechanical condition with a good amount of life remaining in its bottom end. NO HISTORY OF OVERHEATING, KNOCKS or TICKS. Small oil leaks accepted...as long as they were from the heads (valve covers) or any front seals.

I prefer the engine to have less than 100K on it, but if your engine is slightly over and you have good maintenance records, shoot me a line.

I am located in TN and don't mind traveling to it's neighboring states to take delivery. However...shipped to my address is ideal.

Let me know what you have laying around. Pics a must. Compression test results are EXTREMELY appreciated! Thanks for your time and consideration.

Follow Ups
  • Looking for good running NA engine (under 100K prefered) - BCs300z 05:45:59 09/16/09