Subject SELLING: 1992 Slick top 300zx turbo FS

Posted by benm on September 10, 2009 at 11:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 604 times.

Screen Name:Ben@HoustonZAuto
Phone:936-463-8966
E-mail:houstonzauto@gmail.com
Research Ben@HoustonZAuto's post history

Message 1992 300zx SLICKTOP TURBO For Sale

First let me say this car was built by one of (in my opinion) the best Z car mechanics around. Houston Z took this car from zero to hero and spared no expense. This 1992 SLICKTOP lightweight 300zx was converted to Twin Turbo by Houston Z and freshly painted during the build with Nissan Diamond Pearl Black. The parts used currently on the car are as follow
9x,xxx mile turbo motor
Sport 525 (the non ball bearing) turbo chargers (5k miles on turbos)
Nismo 555cc Injectors
Nis-tune eprom and custom tune from Houston Z with soldered board for chip replacement
One piece light weight drive shaft
Tokico Illumina adjustable front and rear shocks
Eibach Spring (this combo gives a decent drop for real world driving as well as a comfortable ride quality)
Short shifter
EGR delete
Light weight drive pulley
3inch exhaust (not installed and needs ONLY the mufflers, I never could decide what I wanted)
3inch down pipes (not installed)
Non power seats
5 spd (obviously)
99 JDM front bumper (ALL body parts were painted at the same time)
JDM white taillights
JDM red center panel
JDM smoked turn signals
Modified fog lights
Shaved nose panel
Pop Charger Intake
Boost gauge
New rear yokohama tires (400 miles)
New windshield
All new moldings

Now onto the “bad”
No A/C. I have an A/C condenser but just have not found time to install it (this will of course be included but as it is from a different turbo car I make NO guarantees that it will work).
The car has 24x,xxx miles. Yes, 200k but the car has been rebuilt with many parts and the inside and underbody look like a 100k mile car and the paint is only 4 months old!!!. You would NEVER expect this car to have 200k miles, the pictures speak for themselves. Also 4th gear grinds as is very common with this transmission. I had the car wet sanded but there are some “streaks” on the hood so it should probably get wet sanded once more and buffed. Last thing is it has no radio I took mine out to use in my moms truck. I am selling this car because I am leaving the country and have priced it well.
Want 9k OBO pretty firm though email benmcrill at gmail.com …willing to ship in or AROUND Houston, TX at no charge. Car is sold as is no warranty expressed or implied. Now pics!!

OLD PICS

NEW PICS

Follow Ups
  • 1992 Slick top 300zx turbo FS - benm 23:17:31 09/10/09