TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 90 300zx with RB26 swap GT35R $7500 firm email for pics
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 300zx with RB26 swap GT35R $7500 firm email for pics

Posted by Hizdudeness on August 24, 2009 at 6:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 785 times.

Screen Name:Hizdudeness
Phone:352-742-2258
E-mail:sean.coker@gmail.com
Research Hizdudeness's post history

Message Greetings fellas!

The time has come for me to sell the Z car. I have had her for 6 years. She's an original tt 5 speed car. The chassis has just under 92k on it. The chassis has the usual things on it, ss brake lines and clutch line, subframe spacers, deleted hicas, etc. Fairly clean & straight body. (has some small dings) Black exterior, black interior. Momo steering wheel. Wings west front and rear bumper covers(iirc correctly I know one is the other may be greddy it has been awhile) AC works and blows cold. PS works. It has been repainted previously. There is a small rust spot forming on the passenger side of the rear glass near the spoiler. After tiring of working on the wondrous VG I decided I wanted something different.

Now for the fun stuff. The engine is an r32 RB26 with an N1 block. The crank is an r33 crank(wider oil pump drive) When I purchased my swap I tore it down and sent it to the machine shop. The block is .5 mm over forged pistons(previously done) and wasn't need of any need work. The heads needed minor cleanup, but had no sealing issues. Milled and tanked and tested and good to go.

The engine received a new N1 oil pump and N1 water pump. New oem gaskets, save for the headgasket and intake gaskets which are tomei pieces. It has an Ati street crank pulley. Greddy cam pulleys and timing belt and clear timing cover. 50mm wastegate. ss divided T4 exhaust manifold. GT35R(double ball bearing) 1.06 exh, .70 in with a divided t4 housing. All of the oil and coolant lines are braided ss. No leaks of course. The engine has a modified RB25 oil pan to facilitate the swap. 50mm wastegate dumps to atmosphere, 6psi wg spring :(, exhaust is 3" mandrel bent all the way back to a Apexi titanium muffler. It sounds nice. 4" fmic and 3" piping all mandrel bent (most is polished aluminum, but I have one bend of steel) hks ss bov. Afco double pass radiator with dual 9" electric fans (engine doesn't overheat with the ac on in FL) I am leaving out a lot of things for the sake of brevity.

The transmission is a 300zx tt 5 speed mated to an rb26 bellhousing. The clutch is a 300zx na sprung puck clutch from ati. The flywheel is a stock weight rb26 flywheel. The driveshaft is a 1 piece steel unit. The car is equipped with stock tt gears. Stock tt wheels, all 4 tires are 245/45/16 with ~80% life left. The ecm is a maxime ecmm programmed by Jim wolf for the swap. It uses a z32 MAF and the engine is equiped with stock 444 cc injectors. The ecm can be reflashed to use a Ford lightning MAF and 750cc injectors good for about 750 hp. If I had the funds to do so that is where the car would be sitting right now. The Maxima ecm was used in lieu of the z32 to facilitate the usage of one o2 sensor.

Reason for selling the car- I am currently in school fulltime for firefighting. FT firefighting is not like ft college its 8am-6pm M-F. My previous dd was a company work trunk. I no longer work for the company so I am selling the toy to get a daily driver. Please no trades. I am only interested in a quick sale, and by quick I mean the quicker the better. This is why I have priced her this low. $7500 firm. I mean firm too fellas. I have way more money than that in just whats under the hood. The swap cost me over $12k to do. The title is clean and clear.

About me I have had several tuners cars of differing persuasions. I worked in the auto industry as a tech and later as a service manager for 10 years for Subaru and Nissan. All the work was done by me save for the machine work. The engine starts first crank every time and purrs like a kitten. Any other questions please do not hesitate to ask. I will NOT separate the swap. Please do NOT ask me this.

Email me for pics sean.coker@gmail.com I would gladly talk over the phone after communicating with you, but it will have to be at night. I will to my best to help arrange shipping. I will not let you drive the car(until you buy it), but I will give you a ride in it if you are serious. Please do not waste your and my time. I have such precious little free time right now, which is another reason why the car is selling. I just don't have the time to maintain this car, nor the funds to do what I want to with it.

Follow Ups
  • 90 300zx with RB26 swap GT35R $7500 firm email for pics - Hizdudeness 18:39:39 08/24/09