TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1993 Twin Turbo - LOW reserve met; 3 hrs left at the moment
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1993 Twin Turbo - LOW reserve met; 3 hrs left at the moment

Posted by kickboxr99 on August 23, 2009 at 5:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 486 times.

Screen Name:kickboxr99
Phone:513-479-6879
E-mail:townsendinvestmentsllc@gmail.com
Research kickboxr99's post history

Message UPDATE: The extremely low reserve has been met on Ebay, and the bidding ends in roughly 3hrs...

Having said that, I owned this TT from 2000 - late 2004, and sold it to a gentleman in CA (you may review my post history.) He subsequently offered it back for sale 09/2008, and I simply bought it back as I had regretted letting her go from the moment it was loaded onto the trailer.

I had intended on enjoying it for a long, long time, but I have decided I need to take advantage of other opportunities at this time; not to mention, I seem to have very little time to enjoy it.

From a maintenance/upgrade standpoint, Tim Davis, SilverTwin(OH) and Brett Ramey have performed all maintenance on this stage V+ Z, and offered a clean bill of health, including good compression numbers, and David Prince recently replaced an injector for me as well as the JWT Dual Intake/Eprom.

Having said that, the car, in my opinion, is still in excellent shape for a 93TT. A few items that I would address if I were to keep the car would be to PDR a few small, common door dings, the a/c needs recharged although I have no need for the a/c given I only drive with the tops off anyhow, and a slow power steering leak. To offer an idea of the extent of the leak, I have exhausted only one bottle of ATF within the last couple months. Finally, a small rust spot has started to develop (which I attempted to capture in a pic) on the right rear quarterpanel (near the rear bumber) although it has not penetrated the paint, but is beginning to show a few small bubbles underneath.

The paint still has a nice, shiny, wet look, and performance tires are like new, maybe a couple hundred miles at most! The interior again is nice for the age, and has a few small blemishes on the leather, in addition to, the typical driver's side bolster being worn through (again, caputured in a pic.) In fact, the only items I would address from a cosmetic standpoint, to make it perfect, if I were to keep the car would be the leather seats (given the relatively inexpensive, excellent quality replacements out there,) and have the steering wheel re-wrapped.

Many of the current mods include:

JWT Dual POP
Stillen Cat-Back Exhaust
JWT ECU
Greddy Profec B
Stillen s/m Intercoolers
HKS SS BOV
U/D Pulley
Fidanza Flywheel
JWT Clutch
Greddy Turbo Timer
Autometer Boost Gauge
SilverTwin's Shortshifter
JWT Sport 500 Turbos
Nismo 555s
SS Test Pipes & GD downpipes
Redline Fluids
and more
JSPEC Tails
CZP Brake Kit
Mint OEM wheels with new high performance tires
Freshly installed/painted Stillen lower front bumper (looks incredible as paint match is outstanding!)

Considering the engine was professionally, completely rebuilt in 2004 (Mobil1 Synthetic used since religiously;) all mods have less than 15k miles! The only reason for the rebuild was I wanted the engine to be able to accommodate the additional power without hesitation which was achieved, to say the least. The body currently has 107,xxx. I have emailed the previous owner for ALL of the receipts/documentation I had turned over to him when I sold it, and hope to hear back soon, but if I recall receipts totalled greater than $20,000 (although I stil have quite a few receipts - all from Concept z.)
I have a clean carfax as well, please just ask.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further, or have any questions at all. Located just north of Cincinnati, OH.

EBAY Item #: 320413086505

EBAY Link: [ [ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-Nissan-300zx-Twin-Turbo_W0QQitemZ320413086505QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4a9a1bb329&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245 ] ]

Thanks for your time, and onto the pics:

Follow Ups
  • 1993 Twin Turbo - LOW reserve met; 3 hrs left at the moment - kickboxr99 17:58:56 08/23/09