People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 TT w/GT28RS 5-speed

Posted by VG30DE racer on August 22, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  This message has been viewed 590 times.

Screen Name:VG30DE racer
Phone:3523817381
E-mail:big_papa68@hotmail.com
Research VG30DE racer's post history

Message 1995 Nissan 300zx non turbo converted to twin turbo with GT28RS turbos. Currently the car is limited to 15 psi due to lack of supporting mods to turn the boost up. The car is healthy and very, very strong at 15 pounds. With less then $600 and a little time the boost can be turned up to ~20 psi for daily use and with meth/water injection the boost can be turned up to ~25+ for well over 600hp.

Currently the car does not have AC as the compressor is bad, or so I suspect. I have a spare compressor I just have not had a chance to put it in. Everything else on the car works well. The paint is original and could use a good cut to even it all out. The interior is old, there are no rips/tears or cracks, but it is old and faded.

Now on to the good parts about this car

The TT conversion was completed by Ben@Zcreations

Engine

Brand new (less then 6k miles currently) GT28RS turbos ($1500 a piece)

Brand new 5 bolt split down pipes ($500)

Brand new Wire harness ($500)

740cc Injectors ($900)

Custom tuned ecu by Harry at Ztuners ($500)

Z1 test pipes ($200)

Custom 3” exhaust ($400)

Wheels/Suspension

VR4 Brake conversion ($300)

Eiback/KYB AGX adjustable shocks ($600)

ADR M-sport Wheels ($800)

Stainless steel brake lines ($100)

Brake master cylinder brace ($100)

Tranny/drivetrain

Fidanza lightweight flywheel ($400)

ACT stage 3 clutch ($250)

Upgraded pressure plate ($100)

Z1 1 piece aluminum drive shaft ($400)

Electronics/gauges

Greddy boost controller ($250)

Autometer Z series boost, oil pressure and coolant temp in A pillar pod ($250)

Panasonic head unit CD/MP3 ($300)

Kenwood graphic eq ($250)

Boston acoustic components set up front Rockford fosgates in the back ($400)

Crossfire 300x2 and 400x4 amps ($600)

Alpine type R sub in a custom box ($450)

There are countless other mods, enhancements and performance parts installed on this car at this time. I simply cannot remember them all at the moment.

I DO NOT need to sell my baby. I have had this car for over 8 years and have babied it since I have owned it. I will not lie and say this car has never been raced, it has been. A LOT, but it has NEVER left me stranded and is always a blast to drive. Due to the amount of power this car is making currently I will not be allowing test drives without a non refundable $500 good faith deposit. My asking price is $12,500 O.B.O. and I will be willing to consider partial trades.

Once the car sells I will be more then happy to lay out the future plans for the car and explain in great detail how to achieve well over 500hp in a daily drivable car.

I WILL NOT part anything off the car. I can however add to the car if wanted. If you want the car set up to run ~20psi daily I can, with your funds, set that up and have it tuned. The car comes with many extra parts, both stock and aftermarket. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Once again my asking price is $12,500 O.B.O. and I am willing to consider partial trades. I am looking for a newer GS Lexus, M3, g37, and so on.

Follow Ups