People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Rare & Collectable gems...... take a look

Posted by Oppaman Z on August 18, 2009 at 10:06 PM
  This message has been viewed 547 times.

Screen Name:Oppaman Z
Phone:450-881-1355
E-mail:oppamanz@bell.net
Research Oppaman Z's post history

Message Oppaman Z is back.... and my vacations are over. What a blast I had but weather suck over here anyway....lol

Check the classified section in the next few weeks for my ads. I've been collecting Z parts since my first Z ownership back in 1990 then I will have over 200+ rare parts, goodies, miscellaneous stuffs and so on for sale.

I'll try to post a new ad twice a week if everything goes well on my side but the health condition of my father is not as his best since a couple of months as some of you already know then I need to take care of him sometime. I'll do my best to reply your request and emails everyday of course.

Ok let's get, set, go.... I'm starting with these parts.

TOMEI oil cap (new), has been installed once on my Z during a car show only. $75USD

(CB) Nissan Mobil 1 oil cap (new) $25USD

Shipping and PayPal transactions fees not included in the above amounts so add 4% please.

Feel free to email me for more infos or pictures.

Finally, don't be worry with your purchase from me so let me just tell you I've been a legitimate and trustworthy seller on many Z forums for years now.... (just to share for your piece of mind)

You know, I've heard too many horror stories lately so guarantee, you won't lose your money.

You can still expect safe packaging/shipment as usual from me btw.

Thanks for looking!

Claude

Follow Ups
  • Rare & Collectable gems...... take a look - Oppaman Z 22:06:09 08/18/09