TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990tt 5Sp with additional items for sale (re-post)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990tt 5Sp with additional items for sale (re-post)

Posted by 3ZDUZIT on August 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM
  This message has been viewed 337 times.

Screen Name:3ZDUZIT
Phone:415 203 0614
E-mail:nissanskyline@juno.com
Research 3ZDUZIT's post history

Message I am selling my 1990tt 5speed and several other items. It has 112K original miles and a salvaged title (accident front left corner). All damage has been repaired. The interior is red (leather). It runs well and is still very quick. Idle is just a little rough after warm up. It has down pipes, Random Technology cats, one piece drive shaft, RPS aluminum flywheel and clutch, Brembo cross drilled, Goodridge ss brake lines (Motul fluid). The clutch, slave, and master were replaced within the last 6K miles. The injectors, harness, complete timing belt (water pump, seals, etc.) were replaced at the same time. It has the 99 nose, xenon headlamps and a faded cf hood.
Interior is in decent shape with obligatory worn spots consistent with the Z. It has the J-Spec cf center bezel and lighted kick plates. I am including a set of four 17" Enkei GTV wheels (never mounted), two uncut titanium keys, an additional cf center bezel, a set of rh drive fairlady floor mats, one new J-spec regular headlamp and one used regular headlamp and an assortment of other odds and ends for the Z. I am asking $4K for everything. I am in S.F. CA. It is currently on craigslist. [ http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1317963942.html ]

Thanks for looking.

Follow Ups
  • 1990tt 5Sp with additional items for sale (re-post) - 3ZDUZIT 10:40:01 08/14/09