TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Custom 13x19" poster of your car! Perfect for car shows!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Custom 13x19" poster of your car! Perfect for car shows!

Posted by Nadir(Detroit) on August 05, 2009 at 3:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 409 times.

Screen Name:Nadir(Detroit)
Phone:(313)***-****
E-mail:nadir.m.ali@gmail.com
Research Nadir(Detroit)'s post history

Message Hey everyone,

Here’s your chance to get a custom 13”x19” poster made of your car. Perfect for display at car shows, in your office/garage or anywhere else!

Basically how it would work would be like this. You would send me 5+ High resolution shots of your car, taken with minimum a 5mp camera; send me what you would like on the poster text wise (your name, username, mods list, etc. Your responsibility to make sure everything is spelled right). I would then do my best to work my magic with the images and text and find a format/design that works best. I can’t guarantee that all the photos you send me will be used, but I will use 4 images minimum, 1 large photo and 3 smaller images. Depending on the photos you send me, the overall print may be done in landscape or portrait mode.

I’m offering the print alone, or the print mounted on 3/8” foamcore with 3m adhesive on the back ready to mount.
The costs would be as follows:

Unmounted (good option if you want to have it framed later or aren’t sure what you’ll do with it):

US 48 States: $35 shipped
HI or AK: $40 shipped
Canada: $50usd shipped

Mounted on 3/8” foamcore ready to hang:

US 48 States: $45 shipped
HI or AK: $50 shipped
Canada: $60 usd shipped

Here are some sample images of what to expect:

Here is an example of a mounted poster that I did for Woody75

For size reference next to a magazine (Note Dwell is slightly larger than a typical magazine).

This was for ZEngineer

Here is a group of mounted posters ready to go out. As you can see, I can do this with any subject, the poster of the little kids are my nephews, makes a great gift for family members. I can do pets or any other subject as well.

These are both oversized posters I did for a Supra owner who had an extremely long mod list. I can do the same for roughly $10 extra if you have something similar.

If you're interested email me your photo's to
nadir.m.ali@gmail.com.

I'll make the poster, send you a watermarked sample, and then you can PayPal me the money to the same email address, nadir.m.ali@gmail.com

Send all photos/info/questions to nadir.m.ali@gmail.com
Thanks!

Follow Ups
  • Custom 13x19" poster of your car! Perfect for car shows! - Nadir(Detroit) 15:38:30 08/05/09