TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Greddy 18G Turbo Kit, 720cc Inj., HKS BOVs, SZ Test Pipes
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Greddy 18G Turbo Kit, 720cc Inj., HKS BOVs, SZ Test Pipes

Posted by sleek on July 24, 2009 at 8:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 242 times.

Screen Name:sleek
Phone:
E-mail:sleekz@aol.com
Research sleek's post history

Message Greddy 18G Turbo Kit 2,500 plus shipping

I bought the Greddy 16G kit and had the compressor housings machined and 18G wheels installed by Forced Performance(very reputable Turbo company). This conversion was done when the kit was brand new. The turbo kit has around 7k miles on it(3k of these miles were break in for my new motor). I installed new wastegate springs, since the stock ones weaken over time and have trouble holding higher boost after awhile and powder coated all the intercooler piping black. I made 535rwhp on 21psi untuned and 753rwhp on 21psi and a small shot of nitrous. This kit is capable of ~650rwhp on boost alone and 800+rwhp on nitrous. I will include everything to install the kit: intercooler piping, couplers, lines, fittings, turbos, tubular manifolds, external wastegate, and Greg Dupree downpipes(alot better than what Greddy includes in their kit).

720CC Injectors 500 Shipped
These were brand new units I bought and sent to RC engineering to modified to 720cc and balanced. The injectors only have 6k miles on them. I will also include a stock fuel rail that has been modified to accept -6AN fitting on the return side.

HKS BOVs 300ZX Kit 300 plus shipping

Specialty Z 2.5" Aluminum Test Pipes with Wideband bung welded in. 160

Follow Ups
  • Greddy 18G Turbo Kit, 720cc Inj., HKS BOVs, SZ Test Pipes - sleek 20:21:07 07/24/09