TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FPR, Tbelt Covers, Turbo Manifolds, Motor Mounts, and more!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: FPR, Tbelt Covers, Turbo Manifolds, Motor Mounts, and more!

Posted by zfreak(Dallas) on July 22, 2009 at 6:54 PM
  This message has been viewed 272 times.

Screen Name:zfreak(Dallas)
Phone:(903) 352-0737
E-mail:shibbeler1@yahoo.com
Research zfreak(Dallas)'s post history

Message All prices are SHIPPED unless noted below, and the more you buy, the better deal I'll give you. There are several items below that are free with buying any other items you see here. If there's an "X" through the item, it is sold.

I will try my best to ship USPS priority mail, flat rate box, so you'll get items within 2-4 days. I generally ship the same day or at the latest, next day. I have a 24 hr post office next to me, so I can get it in the mail quickly.

I have been buying/selling on tt.net for about 10 years, so rest assured you have nothing to worry about here.

I accept and PREFER paypal, and I don't charge the 3% fee like many here do.

Paypal is NoLoveForTheVTEC@yahoo.com which is also my email.

1 – Upper and Lower Timing Belt Covers. No major pitting, etc. Includes PTU bracket BOLTS. $50 SHIPPED.
2 – OEM TT Head Bolts w/washers. No issues. $15 SHIPPED
3 – OEM Water pipe and thermostat housing piece (the thermostat sits in this part). $20 SHIPPED.
4 – OEM Turbo manifold heat shields, no rust, great shape. $20 SHIPPED.
5 – OEM TT Oil Cooler w/hard lines. (rubber hoses replaced in 2006/20k miles on them). $35 SHIPPED.
6 – ANCHOR (Ford) Motor Mounts. They work absolutely awesome! $35 SHIPPED.
7 – OEM TT Oil Dipstick. Replaced in 2007, less than 3000 miles on it.
8 – 5 Misc. Brackets…let me know what you want. $10 SHIPPED.
9 – OEM Windshield washer PUMP for 2+0 (this pump is under the passenger side headlight. $5/OBO
10 – TT Alternator, less than 20k miles. Not OEM. $50 SHIPPED (yes, shipped!). Not covered in p/s fluid like a lot of them out there!
11 – OEM Timing Belt cover backings. (metal). No issues. $30 SHIPPED
12 – OEM Antenna surround. Needs to be sanded/painted. No rust. $5/OBO
13 – OEM TT Throttle Position Sensor (TPS). $25 SHIPPED
14 – OEM Alarm control boxes and relays (I think one may be an antenna motor controller?) (3 pieces) $10/OBO.
15 – OEM TT water pipes (Powdercoated shiny silver, but finish is starting to dull). 2 new sensors with less than 20k miles on them. $40/SHIPPED.
16 – OEM Battery Tiedown. Good for powdercoating/chroming. Has some minor surface rust. **FREE WITH ANY OTHER PURCHASE**
17 – OEM TT (3 nipples) Balance Tube, powercoated shiny silver, but finish is starting to dull. $30/SHIPPED.
18 – OEM TT Fuel Pressure Regulator, Dampner, and Hard Lines that sit on top of the plenum. The FPR and Dampner have less than 20k miles on them. $40 SHIPPED.
19 – OEM TT 5 speed transmission bolts. Complete set, correct lengths. These are the bolts that attach the transmission to the block. $10 SHIPPED.
20 – TT Exhaust manifolds w/metal gaskets, studs, and nuts (including heat shield hardware). $40 SHIPPED (in a Flat Rate Box).
21 – OEM TT VTC Solenoids. The back of them the black silicone stuff is a little melted. $10 SHIPPED, or FREE with any other purchase.
22 – OEM TT coil packs (no brackets/hardware),work fine. $40 SHIPPED
23 – OEM brake light interior pieces. $10 SHIPPED.
24 – OEM interior covers…these are the ones right behind the passenger and driver. 2+0 only. $20 SHIPPED/OBO.
25 – Powdercoated “shiny silver” CAS bracket. $25/SHIPPED.
26 – Water pump, less than 20k miles. I’m not sure if it’s OEM or not. $20/SHIPPED.

Note to those of you living in Shreveport, LA: I work in Marshall, TX (20 miles from Shreveport) so I can meet you somewhere for Lunch...yes it's a long way from my home. (93 miles to be exact).

Anyway, on with the pics:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • FPR, Tbelt Covers, Turbo Manifolds, Motor Mounts, and more! - zfreak(Dallas) 18:54:10 07/22/09