TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - HKS FMIC Setup (FMIC, Piping, Couplers, Clamps)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: HKS FMIC Setup (FMIC, Piping, Couplers, Clamps)

Posted by pearlwhite94ttz on July 21, 2009 at 3:26 PM
  This message has been viewed 202 times.

Screen Name:pearlwhite94ttz
Phone:8177237064
E-mail:t3rm1n80r07@yahoo.com
Research pearlwhite94ttz's post history

I have for sale a used HKS FMIC with all piping and accessories. Back when FMIC's were first being developed for the 300zx, this was described and found in testing, to be the best front mount design among those being used, and still being used today. The design angles the core downward to catch all air coming through the front of the fascia and does not create a block for the A/C condenser, stock oil cooler, or radiator. I never once had overheating problems that people claim constantly plague their FMIC setups. I am going to be running a built motor soon and will have larger injectors and will move to a larger turbo set in the near future and want to have the cooling to support it.

I will be selling this for $1287 shipped anywhere in the 48 states (includes PayPal fees). Retail for this new is $2300.

After removal, I brought the core to a performance radiator shop and had them do a thorough flush and cleaning of the cores to clean out any and all debris from the 4 years of use it got. The intercooler, as well as all accessories are in good condition and work flawlessly. I was able to run 20psi on 93oct Nevada pump in the heat of summer last year without detonation before the plague of problems that brought my DD to a Project. Additionally, the fins will be gone through and straightened before shipped to the buyer.

The intercooler will be shipped UPS Ground, with tracking and insurance (optional, buyer pays for amount of desired coverage) and will be professionally packed by my shipping location.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Direct emails or texts are the best form of contact as they all go to my phone, but I see email notifications of PM's on my phone as well.

Pictures installed on my Z

Follow Ups
  • HKS FMIC Setup (FMIC, Piping, Couplers, Clamps) - pearlwhite94ttz 15:26:33 07/21/09