TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FMIC, SPL Radiator, Chrome pipes, Condenser, Wheel Locks
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: FMIC, SPL Radiator, Chrome pipes, Condenser, Wheel Locks

Posted by collegeboy on July 21, 2009 at 2:24 AM
  This message has been viewed 546 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message I will put up my own pictures in a few days for the items that have not sold yet, but for now, I wanted to get these posted up and I don't have pictures and I'm not near my camera. All my parts are new though...so this is what they look like anyways to be honest.

FOR SALE

#1 SPL Radiator with integrated oil cooler inside. This is just the radiator and oil cooler itself. Does not come with the sandwich adapter and 10AN lines, but those could be added by you, or bought from SPL. SPL sells exactly what I am selling (radiator, oil cooler, and cap) for $495 usually new. I am also going to throw in my COZ Koyo Radiator bracket that just so happens to fit this SPL radiator perfectly as well. It is powdercoated silver and from Coz was $100. Total price new for this stuff is $595 + shipping. Mine was hooked up to my car, and ran, but sadly never driven :( This is the ultimate setup. La-Z-Link

I will let it all go for $450 shipped.

#2 Chrome hardpipe kit. Also has HKS BOV fanges welded onto them (from the inside, so no visible welds), and an AIT sensor bung (basically a 3/8NPT bung) on the drivers side one for an AIT sensor. If you are going to convert to a MAP sensor, this is needed. If not, a simple plug will cover it and still look great. Have about $450 into these. MINT mint mint condition. Never used. Chromed aluminum. All black silicone couplers and stainless t-bolt clamps included as well.

Will let them go for $250 SHIPPED

#3 TOM Vertical FMIC. This is the ONLY front mount intercooler out there that can hook up to stock piping and not interfere with the engine by switching which side feeds which side. Tom makes the best FMICs period. La-Z-Link

Anyways, I bought it from him for $1200, and it hooks up to all stock intercooler piping. I on top of that got all of the four pipes included with the intercooler chromed for $300 locally (they do perfect work), then additionally got the intercooler itself coated by Swain with their BBE Heat emitting coating for $150. This coating basically draws heat out of intercoolers and was shown to lower intake temps by as much as 25 degrees F with just Stillens. This FMIC is brand new, and never ran with. I also have all silicone couplers and spring loaded t-bolt clamps for it as well included in the sale. Total cost new for intercooler, piping, chrome, Swain BBE Coating, and clamps, about $1700.

I will let it go for $1000 SHIPPED

#4 All 4 OEM Main twin turbo hardpipes. The 4 that run from the enginebay to the front bumper area.

I had all four chromed for $400 locally (perfect work once again), and removed the stock recirculator valve brackets. I also removed the stock recirculator pipes from them and made it flush instead to aid airflow. The BOVs can just be mounted up by the throttle body anyways. I replaced the 2 barb fittings on 2 of the pipes with a 4 AN fitting to run AN hose instead of generic rubber hose. Lot's of my time has been put into these, and they are new and amazing looking!.

Once again...mods to the pipes are
-chromed
-4AN fittings instead of regular stock barb fittings
-pipe for recirculator valve removed along with the brackets for it and smoothed down

Basically, if you are doing a TT conversion, and plan on running your BOV by the throttle bodies, then these pipes are perfect for you. They are beutiful and have countless hours put into them to make them perfect. You will be very satisfied.

$500 SHIPPED

#6 OEM AC Condenser. This is the new style (higher fin density...better cooling) which can be used in any year car with either r12 of r134. New these are $300 from courtesyparts.com

Mine is brand new as well, and I'll let it go for $250 SHIPPED

#7 Dency Wheel Locks. The BEST wheel locks you can get. New they are $130 and a wait from Japan.

I'll sell mine for $80 shipped

#8 Z1 Silicone Power steering black J hose from res to pump. New they are $23 plus shipping.

$15 shipped

Follow Ups
  • FMIC, SPL Radiator, Chrome pipes, Condenser, Wheel Locks - collegeboy 02:24:03 07/21/09