TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Doolz Intake, couplers, Dummy MAF, POP Filter
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Doolz Intake, couplers, Dummy MAF, POP Filter

Posted by FuerGrissa on July 15, 2009 at 2:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 316 times.

Screen Name:FuerGrissa
Phone:585 953 8806
E-mail:cdlapoin[at]ncsu.edu
Research FuerGrissa's post history

Message With the exception of the Filter these part's have been on my Z for about 2K miles and are in perfect condition. The coupler's are blue silicone and the clamps are worm type. The dummy MAF is a non-functional type from a Maxima that is the same size as a Z32 MAF to keep both sides of the intake equal. This kit does not require any low speed drivability kits.

The Filter included is the one pictured by itself. (the two pictured as attached to the Doolz will NOT be included in the sale) I believe this filter is a JWT pop charger velocity stack that has been fitted with a K&N replacement filter element. It was on the car when I bought it so I don't know how many miles are on it. It has some bent fins and can be used as-is although a cleaning would be recommended. If you do decide to replace the filter element you will save about 40$ over buying a whole new pop charger.

Price is 180$ w/o filter, 210 with
Shipping via Parcel Post is included to anywhere the USPS goes If you would prefer UPS, DHL, Fedex, or expedited shipping let me know for a quote.

Follow Ups
  • Doolz Intake, couplers, Dummy MAF, POP Filter - FuerGrissa 14:30:44 07/15/09